Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

It comes down to pure vindictiveness. They are intent on destroying lives

1 Like

I think the medics are generally anti alcohol & this is a handy way of dealing with it.

1 Like

They and the guards see the worse of it tbf

Because they are puritans who under it all don’t trust people who drink without eating.

The VFI must be the biggest shower of watery cunts that ever swindled cash from their members. Couple of strongly worded press releases is all they are good for

No time limit on restaurants and no 9 euro meal necessary?

Substantial meal still necessary. They were doing their best to downplay the 9euro meal but it amounts to the same thing in their eyes.

What do we know so far?

• From Friday 4th December, restaurants and pubs operating as restaurants (serving a substantial meal) may reopen for indoor dining with additional restrictions, including a requirement for meals to be prepared on site, inside the premises.
  • These additional restrictions are still to be published – we will send on the new guidelines as soon as they are available. Existing guidelines will still apply in relation to social distancing and the 1 hour 45 minute rule. Six people from multiple households will be able to sit together.
  • Traditional (‘wet’) pubs will only be permitted to provide a take-away and delivery service.
  • Additional supports will be provided to pubs that don’t reopen in December – this support equates to three double weeks of CRSS payments starting on 21st December.

We will send on additional information as and when we receive it.

4 Likes
1 Like

Toaster check
Fridge check
Sink check
WAH HEY it’s a kitchen

13 Likes

I accept that. But if a pub is serving food, following guidelines etc what’s the difference if it comes from a kitchen in the back or next door

Will you have to stay shut so mate?

I told you weeks ago I had a plan for every eventuality

1 Like

Pints pints pints. Laz laz laz

2 Likes

2 Likes

I walked out of the room when he came on. Told the Mrs I’d end up throwing my shoe at the telly

Gary Spain is a great LOI man and archivist.

1 Like

Agreed

We have data from korea. A pub is a pub says George.

I expect he’ll regroup and the Christmas Carolers and RTÉ Radio 1 at the airport will he replaced with NPHET volunteers Breada and Nuala throwing stones at returning emigrants. RTÉ will also crank up the fear in the weeks leading up to Christmas with Airplane Disaster documentaries on nightly.

3 Likes

Genius having the announcement on the same night as the toy show. Nothing related to the restrictions trending on twitter in ireland