Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I hate that cunt with every fibre of my being.

3 Likes

Will it be back to level 5. 2km rule? All non essential retail close etc. The bells and whistles job or will it be level 3 but ban on household visits, stay in your own county, gastro pubs to close. Will swimming pools be closed?

@Tassotti

Level 5 with a complete ban on alcohol is the only way to deal with this situation

What restrictions are being eased tomorrow? All the amount of people in households type ones that nobody abides by anyway?

You werenā€™t supposed to leave your county before now apparently.

3 Likes

from dec 29
2km rule
all shops closed bar pharnacy and food
restaurunts closed
schools will not reopen
total ban on ourdoor indoor gatherings
review feb 20th/school mid term but youā€™d imagine it will be kept till at least Easterā€¦
potentially kids may be off from Tuesday to next september as vaccine will be delayed into Q2/3

Varadkar with the mask on at the intro for Prime Time.

By the time he was interviewed he had removed it.

Fear, fear, fear.

Miriam coming on after the news every night peddling gloom. ā€˜33% of Germans are uncertain about the vaccineā€™ was one earlier in the week. 'NO NEW YEARS GATHERINGS she proclaims joyfully tonight. RTE should be fucking burned down with the intentional negativity they keep pedalling.

12 Likes

The real Taoiseach onPrimetime now

lads Hoolahan could pull 600 cases out of a hat tomorrow with 15 deaths
he really needs some radiologst type on twitter preferably some LGFA type to get hit with this as they need a new sell to the peopleā€¦ I havent seen any ā€œlets do this Irelandā€ type of thing on twitter in a while, this was all the rage back in marchā€¦ does Hoolahan need to screen live broadcasts from the covid ward in st vincents on christmas day i wonder?

has the long covid ship sailed, that was obviously nonsense but if they could get someone like michael dara macauley to say he had it before the AIF it might be worth a shot

2 Likes

The news of the vaccine had lead to a subdued RTE for a week or two. The likes of George Lee and Claire Byrne were visibly deflated.

They are back with a scare mongering vengeance now, though. Ratcheting up the terror.

1 Like

Grinch and Scrooge arenā€™t needed this year . RTE will do

Heā€™ll have deaths stored up for Christmas no doubt. Maybe some flu deaths from 2017 heā€™s gotten his hands on.

1 Like

McConkey couldnā€™t come on tonight because he combusted with excitement with the thought of level 5 for Christmas and new year.

id love if Mackonkey burst in to the studio now

Gerry Killeen the absolute lunatic must be loving this , he pedicted thousands of deaths as the ā€œstealth bombers in a covid societyā€ aka school children went around murdering their grandparents- he could have his wish yet

Has McDonkey been seen since he went for a meal at the Yacht Club that time?

NPHET very quiet on the large outbreaks in a couple of schoolsā€¦

If those outbreaks had been from pubsā€¦

4 Likes

This is all he needs for level 7+

1 Like

NPHET want it all shut down on December 28 according to the Indo.