Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

At the wheel kid :rofl::rofl:

I think I will start watching the wire. Watched Sopranos for the last lockdown. Is the wire as good as it’s made out or as good as the Sopranos…

The vaccine doesn’t stop people getting it. So elderly people will still test positive for Coronavirus and they will die from whatever other actually dangerous disease they have. So Tony will have “COVID deaths” for a good while yet

I was a close contact the other night for attending training. Ill tell you one thing i wouldnt have been there if the pubs were open. I would still be on the piss in the same Limerick jersey as Sunday, the garlic sauce and beer stains will keep any disease away

no
29 dec total absolute LD until school midterm
IF THEN ELSE statement then regarding extending to Easter

lads
there’s no vaccine
would ye cop on to fuck

1 Like

Doesn’t she usually host the rte new years do? She’ll be delighted with the ratings this year. People actually watching it

Paschal has a lovely speaking manner

How many posts had tassoti on this today? I have him/her on ignore.

Maybe if you hadn’t him on ignore you could count them and you wouldn’t have to ask then lad

2 Likes

What became of Garvan McCarthy lads ???

What is the point of joining this site and ignoring Tassotti ??

2 Likes

I am always reassured when I hear Pashal speak. He is a rock of sense. The voice of reason in a world gone mad

My favourite nphet/hse comment so far is the one about the antigen tests whereby one of them said they only tell you if you have the disease at that point in time.

Therefore they’re useless like.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

As opposed to the accuracy of the PCR tests?

Paschal will save us.

They weren’t really talking about the accuracy. Just that the test only said how you were fixed when you were tested. Which is captain obvious stuff.

A tour de France :clap: :clap: I might vote FG after listening to him

Adrian Cummings is a quisling