Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

My landlady in Dingle messaged me last week to say they weren’t opening this year. :sleepy:

What are we looking at? A four or six week lockdown bringing us up to the start of February/mid February?

#Lockdown3

We need to lockdown now until Cheltenham week.

I’m guessing 6.

I had a night away booked for the 28th.
I’ve moved it forward to the 27th.

1 Like

They could well use the excuse of the North to go with 6 weeks, to align both together in the battle against this killer disease that doesn’t kill 99.8% of people who get it.

The inter county travel restriction is most annoying.

That doesn’t really apply any more.

I haven’t come across a Garda checkpoint in a few months. The Guards have given up on it.

That’s a shame.

They were lurking on the link road behind the hurling field in Kilmallock the other day.

They were bagging in at least one place in town on Monday morning.

Sneaky.

1 Like

Look, I appreciate that you’re in a difficult position but there’s no point in looking for scapegoats.

Simon Harris is an alright sort. Nice fella, wouldnt have a bad word about him myself

Well on course for 1000 cases on Sunday, they need to lock it down tonight. Lock it down immediately ffs

The guards have been outside the charlaville park hotel checking windowscreens and asking are ya heading home for the last 3 weeks. You can see in their eyes the dont give a toss

Are these numbers good or bad?

Going the wrong way

Bad.

But that’s good? People crave another lockdown