Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

see ye in six weeks

Liam!

10 Likes

Helen McEntee fucking Micheal under the bus earlier on Newstalk by nonchalantly claiming she had heard days ago that Tracing was in a heap. When pressed where she heard this, she said she couldn’t remember what day or who told her but it definitely wasn’t in Leinster House or from another member of Government.

I would think FG are going to start rocking the boat and see Micheal & Egghead as perfect fall guys.

You’ve been here a while now and you’ve made some decent contributions.

It’s time someone told you to FOAD you fucking scaremongering cunt.

2 Likes

I was looking at some lads on instagram there, it was like there were being put on a train to a concentration camp such was the sense of despair

1 Like

here we go lads!

1 Like

The replies to that tweet are very weird.

It must be strange to be famous on social media.

Yeah sorry.
The only hope I see is if maybe they close the off-licences and the winos and dollies riot. Nuala could be her own worst enemy.

The first time i heard that song was on the tannoy in Semple Stadium after Clare famously knocked Tipp out of the championship in the summer of 2018.

Simpler times @Tassotti.

1 Like

I think you missed my point. The battle is to prove its very dangerous… or not. If its very dangerous we need to LIDTF if its not dangerous we need to OIUTF. Its that simple really. Convince enough people one way or the other with proper evidence

Another solid contribution by our excellent new poster.

@Arthur might be new poster of 2020, just by virtue of being the only new poster this year.

1 Like

We need more ads in the Irish Times maybe.

Edit: maybe I should start a go fund me.

More former ministers with posh accents.

1 Like

In the transformation of Track & Tracing? ffs…

1 Like

He’s a FF stooge…

1 Like

Ah here - Tony Considine brought it back into popular culture 25 years ago

every single household should have one of these to fight this coalition of chaos, locked under lock and key with the responsibility on the father of the house

5 Likes

That’s the long & the short of it.

NPHET now should be disbanded and a new advisory body assembled.
HSE leaders should be taken to task for their efforts for a well flagged second wave.

We can be locked down indefinitely while total & utter incompetence is waved away as we’re in a global pandemic.

For all the shit thrown at NZ and their government, at least they had the gumption to take salary cuts whilst asking their population to essentially put their lives, businesses and society on hold.

Micheal Martin, Donnelly & Co must also fall on their swords effective immediately. No excuses for this latest fudge. The absolute cheek of the cunts to allow a situation where people potentially infected to have the calm or wherewithal to contact close contacts personally. It’s a fucking national scandal.

4 Likes

“I’m no more in the mood to listen to this bollix.” - the lass from Laois sums things up on Gogglebox re a Micheál Martin press conference last week.

3 Likes