Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Are we fucked lads ?

In what sense?

Will shit be closed before Christmas ?

I’d be surprised if they open back up after Christmas day.

I doubt it. 26th will be locked down to fuck though.

Enjoy Christmas TMU

1 Like

Enjoy Christmas treats stones

1 Like

Dingle is fucked

The optimism over the imminent vaccine has all but disappeared.

1 Like

Going to do the absolute dog on it on Wednesday. One last hurrah for the lads. The soul will need it to get through the next lockdown

1 Like

Behave responsibly if you are going to be meeting elderly relatives over Christmas.

5 Likes

I’d love if the Vintners hired a Private Investigator and caught Holohan out and about not wearing a mask and breaking guidelines.

3 Likes

Holohan is fighting his corner as the CMO , you can’t blame him for that. Its his job.

Its the government’s job to balance what he says against everything else.

2 Likes

i wrote off visiting my grandparents to celebrate the All Ireland. What a cunt of a year

1 Like

Bad news for all the homesick Muldoons over in London.

Big decision I’d say. All my grandparents are dead god rest them I don’t know what decision I’d have made

In for a long haul from here

1 Like

I almost got stuck in London last year for Christmas bud.
I was over working and there was a heavy snow the day I was due to come home, the tube got cancelled there was a huge backlog and the train to Stansted stopped. I offered a taxi man 300 quid to chance it and he said there was no point, I wouldn’t get there in 24 hours with traffic.

I paid more than that to get home on the 23rd. It was fucking horrible. The thoughts of not being home for Christmas.

A bit of empathy never hurt anyone

10 Likes

I hope you’re not taking pleasure from people being stuck in the UK for Christmas mike.

2 Likes