Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

you canā€™t worry about everyone or you wonā€™t make it through.

Your sphere of influence is about it.

Matthias in Munich is approving the vaccine for Europe tomorrow I believe. :pray:

Good man Wolfgang.

There you have it. Thatā€™s a sad an apt way of putting it.

Got word today that the brother of one of my best friends passed away. We were all friends growing up. Had not seen the same lad in about 20 years. He had moved to far east and had a couple of kids. His brother (my pal) followed me over to Boston when I moved there. He is married with three kids. I called him him today but went to voice mail. My brother managed to get to talk to him. I shed a few tears today. An absolute nightmare for the family.

27 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

Fellas roaring and shouting and slagging Tony Holohan here for the last few months and now reality has sunk in

1 Like

You canā€™t really talk given how you let your own kids act during the lockdown.

1 Like

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that Fenway. There literally is no words to help.

Its actually horrible to think about, Iā€™ve a gran aunt in Coventry but she adopted years back and she has them. We would have been over and back through the years but there is so many over. Many gaa clubs were founded by these people to have a community

Iā€™ve a gran aunt from cree in clare. Shes in some shit hole part of london and married an absolute prick of an english man. You know the real rule Britannia type. He wouldnt be welcome back in Kilrush. Every time I visited I wanted to punch him in the throat

4 Likes

does the vaccine still work on this new strain?

Yes. The only issue with it is that itā€™s more contagious,

Thankfully for us the family over arenā€™t of that opinion, brought a few of them to the Limerick Waterford round Robin game in 2018, it was the best game they were at since Coventry won the FA Cup couldnā€™t get over the craic, crowd and standing in a terrace again. They were due over again this year the Tipp game

3 Likes

You wouldnt want to bring them to a limerick hurling game these days. Be bored out of their minds. True for Tom Ryan.

Youā€™re as systematic as you claim Kinnerk is you boring cunt

10 Likes

Tossi has melted his brain

Seeth has replaced carkness.

By Christ they need to move earth to get that vaccine into people as soon as is possible (actually possible not HSE possible) as this is ruining people

Iā€™m watching the news here. This is fucking heartbreaking

@Tassotti we arent the most symbiotic posters but I hope you do ok out of this.

3 Likes