Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

New Zealand are lucky they’re a sparsely populated island nation of about 4 million.

its unreal
tony has banished luke o Neill and the vaccine nonsense to the bin and has twitter back in a pre march 15 state where London is the new northern Italy and we have the woke brigade accusing people of sneaking into the county via Belfast…

this is a master play by holohan

4 Likes

It’s so annoying that we didn’t do what New Zealand did when we are pretty much identical in circumstances :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You’ve blood on your hands if you’ve let your child go to school this week

I told you months ago to head over there.

I should have listened to you.

I really dont think it matters a fuck anymore lads. We’re at the stage where its vaccine or bust pretty much globally

1 Like

Was just reading that, some reason amongst all the doom mongers.

“Many people seem to think it’s the actions of our government that are causing the economy to slow – that’s false,” he said. “It’s the virus that’s causing the economy to slow, because economies collapsed even in ancient times when plagues happened, even when there was no government saying close the schools and close the restaurants.

Christakis warns we have already proved to be vulnerable to the poor leadership, lack of coordination and misinformation widespread during a pandemic. “As a society we have been very immature,” said Christakis. “Immature, and typical as well, we could have done better.”

Succumbing to misinformation, divisiveness and denial are also features so typical of a pandemic, they might be “required”, said Christakis. But, reservoirs of expertise continue to exist, he says, and it is possible we may come together to meet a challenging year ahead.

“extensive social interaction” is shorthand for riding the backs off each other. Oh to be young again when this ends

3 Likes

Hon Holohan

Does this cunt lurk on here? I called '24 a while back as the year we’d be fucking goats on the streets again.

He’s played this exceptionally well
Holds all the aces now

That’s the gym gone again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

6 weeks of level 5 is a given. If we get the new English virus popping up everywhere I reckon it could well be 12 weeks this time

20 press ups and a few star jumps there pal you be right

Hard lock down until Easter sunday

6 more weeks of level 5 will prime us for 3 more weeks of being open

1 Like

Ah no, things will have to be back to normal by Cheltenham, Dr Tony himself attended a big anti drink conference himself last Cheltenham week, I’m sure he won’t want to miss it next year with the tough year he’s had

2 Likes