Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

There are some posters developing a strange obsession with me and I dont give 2 fucks about them. They’ve set up a thread about me full of god knows what. I think all I can do is keep on keeping on.

3 Likes

Almost as strange as your obsession with @hbv

You are a big cracker in the cheese factory now.

He hasn’t posted here in a long time.

What I found odd about the whole thing is you are only posting here a year or two and hbv was banned for most of that time?

1 Like

Lads how do I book a test .my gp is off on a Sunday I rang a few other doctors who are closed .

Shannondoc will sort you out I suppose, or the place next to the Hi Way

Give it a minute, the boys will be in telling you the testing is only an aul cod

The place next to the hiway seems to be closed Shannon doc have me on hold the last half an hour there is probably a back log of calls .

Private testers charging €100 . More bad news before the bad news .

Shannon doc fobbed me off

He probably has sick people to attend to

A disgrace I can’t book a test . Ireland again fucking clueless. Iv a thermometer and took a reading . 35.5 which is nearly hypothermia levels. I should be burning up right ?if I had it ?

Its your best shout out of hours. They will get the doctors to ring you back to organise you need to tell them you have 2 or 3 of the symptoms

The close contact got a private test and was confirmed.the doctor didn’t ask her for my number not did she think to give it .

Even at these high levels of cases for every 100 people being tested only 6 or 7 have it.

Now some of those will have been close contacts, but a lot will have been showing at least one symptom and they don’t have covid.

We’re still waiting to be tested over 2 days after the eldest tested positive contact tracing team rang him yesterday but we’ve heard nothing since

1 Like

I was as according to the hse website a casual contact and not deemed to be required for a test just restrict movement’s. We were told ring shannondoc and just say I have some symptoms for the last 2 days and was concerned. Told them I had a cough, tired etc. The doctor took my details and booked the test. Close contacts for private testing is a lot more difficult you could be waiting a week to get a call

Is he isolating away from you all in the house, pal?