Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

The 2 things might be interlinked next year

12 mins per vaccination seems extremely conservative. Once they enter the room, confirm their details, give their consent and get the jab it shouldn’t take more than five or six minutes?

Surely it’s not asking too much for vaccine invigilators to be operating 24/7, on 12 hour shifts
 this is to prevent a deadly killer virus, after all

1 Like

The consent and other paperwork can be done well in advanced of getting the jab. God forbid no one in the HSE has done a yellow belt in lean.

That includes waiting time after to so see if you have any reaction.

I read that the test and trace data is all compiled on one shared excel document. Can’t see anything going wrong there

The swabs API updated today (it usually doesn’t update on a Sunday)

Yes

I’d be basing that on just about every interaction me and my family have had with the HSE and the health service in general. I’d have very little confidence in them. I hope I’m wrong and we’re out of these insanity soon

1 Like

Cc @Julio_Geordio

Also a phrase
 Make haste slowly

Can dearbhail explain why we’re 4 days behind rest of Europe?

Brits are summoning the blitz spirit.

I wouldn’t anyway. Il let some other lad chance it
 Or more to the point some other lads vulnerable parent

Any few mins to make sure someone doesn’t have a bad reaction to the vaccination?

The Irish government are too incompetent to bring in a mass surveillance plan. It’s merely by accident. Doesn’t mean the next one or the one after that won’t use it

Are they not in a nursing home full of people looking after them?

Did you ever get a vaccination?

I’d agree with that
 You got fierce exercised about it a few months back tho