Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

This isnā€™t a full lockdown.

Hon Tony.

Jaysus, a few lads lost their shit here last night.

The sun came up this morning.

2 Likes

Wow imagine writing this opinion piece about masks, they are great but wonā€™t save you from the coronavirus. Youā€™d be dead and buried at sea with fungi. How can an editor that claims to be balanced and the truth publish this

1 Like

#boycottrte

4 Likes

Do you know what ā€œopinion pieceā€ means?

Its opinion yes, but surely the journal canā€™t leave ridiculous opinions like this. Iā€™m fine so everyone should be is not an opinion its ignorance to other peoples struggle. I put my opinion on here and you disagree, you are perfectly entitled to disagree but if I put it on a published news outlet does that reflect everyone no way. Opinion pieces are to give a personal view of a situation not tell people that there concerns are nonsense as Iā€™m alright jack

1 Like

Itā€™s just an opinion, it canā€™t hurt you child.

What a fucking cuntish tweet from our public service broadcaster.

5 Likes

Think I read a while back that 32% of nursing home patients die within a year of entering those care facilities.

I donā€™t think itā€™s accurate that every single nursing home death that is positive for Covid is registered as the cause of death.

No chance of Claire asking him a few hard questions I suppose?

The McDonkey nickname is catching on

1 Like

The people are mad as hell and they are not going to take it anymore.
There is now a wide spread feeling that society as a whole is being punished for the failings of NPHET, the HSE and the Government.

6 Likes

But paddy will vote ffg straight back in the next election

2 Likes

The next time itā€™ll be different

@Tank has the right idea, they need to be shot

1 Like

If what we see is the power of the HSE after nearly 10 years of the neoliberal Tory blueshirts in power imagine what itā€™ll be like when EOB, RBB et al take the reins and cosy up even more to the unions. :grimacing:

@TheUlteriorMotive was the man with that stat and I think it was a much higher percentage than that.

2 Likes

The public failed NPHET

Not a hope, he is within the circle. She wasnā€™t happy interviewing that guy that took the ad out in the Irish times that was asking if there is a better way to handle Covid.

1 Like