Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I’m going to be honest and say I stopped listening to the media in ireland and dont watch any of the current affairs shows so I can’t comment.

4 Likes

Great news, Ireland overtook China yesterday.

2 Likes

:face_with_thermometer: Avoid shouting and wishing ill on people and you’ll probably survive.

2 Likes

Iv had worse hangovers .

1 Like

The LIDTF crew on TFK are constantly boxing posters into “Far Right” if they object anything the government say. What’s Far Right about it?

5 Likes

MV5BMjE3NTI4NTY5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ1MzgzMjE@.V1

Riddled! Hope the recover goes well for you chief.

1 Like

The entire forum is getting it now, wave 3 has hit us hard.

Because they want people to die.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to question … Like you I’m largely following the guidelines. The arbitrariness to them vexes people… The ‘science’ behind Christmas regulations being a prime example. We’d have been better off in a permanent level 3 or something along those lines with well defined regulations…the changing and chopping is a nullifying a lot of the desired affect… we’re creatures of habit for the most part and locking down severely to open up fully again has an adverse effect on compliance.

2 Likes

I agree with all that but apparently someone told me the other day that Tony houlihan talks for an hour every day and answers questions about the nitty gritty at those press conferences. Media only report the sensationalist bits obviously

It’s when people don’t want to debate real issues they throw it out. Liberals are the biggest fascists out there at times

3 Likes

It’s literally a cornerstone of democracy.

Sure you’re “far right” these days if you don’t agree with whatever woke bullshit is trending on twitter that day

2 Likes

Suicides through the roof.

AK47 on the ball

2 Likes

Seems like nothing can save Labour as the 2/3 main parties engage in Trumpian politics but AK47 is unreal

2 Likes

Hes played a blinder, pity Labour are a joke of a party

Playing a blinder in opposition just doesn’t count
And in saying I think Kelly is probably a very capable politician,