Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Excellent politician

1 Like

Any word on lawn tennis? @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

tennis, was the first game back first time, easy to socially distance & you used your own tennis balls so never handled the other tennis ball

Then in the last lockdown, bogball training was allowed back before it - weird

Very weird.

I’ve booked in for a game tonight just in case.

1 Like

The gaa are responsible for the second and third waves.

4 Likes

I meant in general terms on here.

But you also have the other side too considered left or liberal or woke or just plain fannies. Whether left or right I think the categorization of anyone on here to either side is wrongly done.

@Ambrose_McNulty would never do that

1 Like

There problems will be solved in a week.

I’m getting back into training , using the next two weeks off to get fit again. I’m booking my holidays for next summer at the start of January. Now that iv seen the bullshit of this ,I can start living my life again as from today .

Enjoy lockdown

Iv to isolate anyway all the one .

Does a lot for nenagh, your right about opposition you can do fuck all but make noise

We’ve the HSE complaining that the nursing homes here are too far spread out like they are climbing waterfalls in 18th century South America

5 Likes

This virus doesn’t like to be labelled.

I always thought they jumped from it

‘Ah but sure lookit’ seems to be the public attitude to suicide these days, same attitude towards cancer diagnosis etc. You’d be a callous granny killing bastard if you even dared mention it.

Ie they’re negotiating a higher mileage allowance

2143 cases up north.

Numbers at a stage now where Lockdown even over a 4 week + period won’t make much of a dent in it.

We can expect similar here this evening I’m guessing.