Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

By the end of this, viewed from afar, it will look like that.

I’ve given out plenty about the response. I just don’t do it daily and feel sorry for myself.

I understand the reasons for some of the restrictions. I’m not a cheerleader for them.

Because it is

And what about the vaccine rollout?

Big Phil dumped him in that

Did Kelly not have family ties who profited hugely from it?

He will forever be tarnished from that debacle.

What about it?

Have you anything to say on the shitshow it is or are you going to defend that too?

Have you declared it a shit show already you have?

It’s a bit slow. But faster than I expected given the state of the HSE.

Ah yes.

You’re defending it as a I suspect.

You’re going to defend the response no matter how scandalous it is.

The gov and NPHET telling us how urgent and grave the matter is when they have completely fucked up the vaccine rollout and you’re going to come on here defending them. They have made a complete and utter balls of it, everyone knows it.

2 Likes

I haven’t defended anything. Histrionics isnt going to get you anywhere.

They’re slower than some places. The HSE is a poorly run organisation. I’m surprised we even have a pallet of vaccine. I think that’s fairly fucking critical. But as always you’ve your mind made up already and are on a single track.

Either read what I’m posting or fuck off and annoy someone else

1 Like

Slower? They don’t even have a fucking strategy. We have already been fed a ball of excuses from the government - supply issues, nursing homes being too far apart, training and induction needed. They made a complete and utter mess of it but you are treating NPHET and the gov handling of this like a football team you support.

No need for a vaccine roll out. I heard a story about a 70 year old smoker whose lungs were in rag order, got the Covid but shat it out overnight and was grand. It’s all a cod.

No no. I’ve criticised it but I haven’t made it my reason for living and I haven’t fallen in to the pity party on here.

I’ll apply critical thinking based on the evidence I have to hand.

The vaccine roll out is slow. I expected it to be. Did you expect them to be perfect.

No wonder you’ve such a chip on your shoulder

I will never just assume the worst and fall into the tfk pity party

1 Like

Here is the virus strategy and implementation plan.

I expected it to hit the ground running like most other nations in the EU.

But as usual, the gov seem to be trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility in managing this crisis and fuck it back onto the people. It’s their responsibility, the vaccine is meant to be the solution to this and the gov was asleep at the wheel when they should have been planning for this.

The rollout is a shitshow.

Have you read the implementation plan?

Any leaks from the meeting on Twitter?

Hearing a significant cluster (from a person self isolating as a result) associated with the Dublin footballers and their post All Ireland celebrations. And lads calling them boring.

So you’re still insistent on defending their fuck up?