Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

@Juhniallio

what just went down on portmarnock beach?

100s there doing full moon yoga

The Hungarians are a grand bunch of lads.

Roberto Vaccinio surely?

The Vaccine should be given to everyone and anyone who’ll take it ASAP.

Don’t think so the lure of being a teaboy was too much for him and now he is in charge of higher education. They might give him one now though.

Wim Hoff breathing retreat thing. Www.breathewithniall.com

1 Like

Any coverage on the vaccine rollout on the news this evening?

We need to lockdown to save lives…the vaccine will come some time in the future when the HSE have dealt with staff vacations and the likes.

3 Likes

Did you hear Martin’s line that many tens of thousands of people would be vaccinated by the end of January?

So less than 100k in all likelihood?

I just can’t believe the inertia.

Launching the most unambitious vaccine programme in the developed world.

The head of the task force, Brian Macraith, on Morning Ireland yesterday saying that, if everything went well, anyone in Ireland that wants a vaccine would get one by the end of August. A cosy fireside style chat with no challenge despite this stunning lack of ambition in relation to timescale.

Keeping the vaccines in a warehouse for 4 days to signal the rollout of the plan.

It’s like they haven’t flexed their plan at all to acknowledge rising infections and a return to March-May style lockdown.

It’s pitiful stuff. No mother & baby boot camp class either.

15 Likes

It’s like someone got Neil Lennon to run this.

1 Like

And ladies!

2 Likes

Some cringy segment on Matt Damon on the news here

The media are hell bent on keeping FFG in power that they won’t press them on any fuckup.

Can you take this to Twitter pal? Tag all the main players.

I have 13 followers and I will wade in after you.

They’ll shit themselves. The big shots that is.

3 Likes

Personal responsibility innit?

1 Like

I’d say most in the media are hoping for a handy media advisor to minister/communication consultant role, so want to keep on the right side of Govt.

1 Like

Or Gary Neville

1 Like

He is. His cheesy Twitter performance is sickening.

Anyone that votes FFG after this should be interned.

2 Likes

I’d like to see purge on RTE and mainstream media journalists when there is a new government in the 26.

1 Like