Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I’m alright Jack

Same here. Be happy enough if it goes on to 1 March to be honest.

I agree it is vomit inducing the shite that is posted on his Twitter. I’d say his twitter is handled mainly by one of those YFG freaks even though I doubt there would be much difference if Harris was posting himself.

The goals of journalists in this country are not to hold the government to account or question them but to either get into a cushy number in RTE or end up being one of these media advisors to a minister. They can’t be seen to be rocking the boat or they wont get one of those positions. Blue Hugh must be due one of these positions soon.

1 Like

The entire oncology dept of st James was vaccinated today. My missus will get it shortly so I’d imagine.

4 Likes

That’s good news. We need those numbers daily.

Mac has crunched the numbers. We’re fucked

1 Like

Just when I was rebuilding my rapport with the cleaner she’s banned from coming over again. This will leave a real vacuum in my house.

11 Likes

We only need 3.2m jabbed.

1 Like

I don’t think any country is actually planning on vaccinating every single person though. When those in higher risk areas are vaccinated life should be back to normal

1 Like

We’ve 200k vaccinated of those who need it must we should be ready to rock and roll.

This seems wildly optimistic for our idiots in charge.

Where did you pull 200k from ?

I don’t think anyone u18 can get it. At least not yet. So that’s about a million off the list. I reckon we need to get about a million done and we can end the lockdown cycles then.

Without going into the grass on it, everyone won’t get or need it but we need ambitious numbers regardless. What we have is a pallet of bullshit

Where did you read that?

Is sometime in May/June a decent guess for when things start to approach normality with the vaccines and also taking the much fewer cases in summer which we got last time into account?

Boris says the UK will be rocking and rolling from April 5th so hopefully we’re not much more than a month later.

I’d imagine in much the same way as the UK making such a balls of the first wave gave our government a lot of leeway, the opposite will happen here and they’ll eventually be embarrassed into a more ambitious vaccination plan by the UK