Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Almost like that was a pisstake mate. I wouldn’t expect you to understand it

We’re all in this together guys x

Just practice personal responsibility folks ffs.

Get well soon @bill

1 Like

You know I love a good row on here , I honestly don’t have the energy for it today . That last few replays took everything out of me .

What have they told you to take while at home, mate?

Just rest up and take paracetamol drink lots of water , I’m just hope It doesn’t get any worse.

Just fatigued or cough?

You were saying yesterday it was only a piece of piss

1 Like

Both now, and a sore throat , I had loads of energy yesterday. Woke up today and felt like shit . Just hoping my breathing stays alright

It was yesterday had a cough and sore throat, now I’m bollixed ,

As I said at the time, it was absolute lunacy to open up for Christmas when everyone knew it was inevitable we’d back in lockdown in January.

Another shitshow by government.

We’d should have targeted the current measures in place in Oct/Nov to be sustained until Feb and get rocking on the vaccine immediately but oh no, mince pies trump everything.

2 Likes

Holohan now saying the restrictions could be in place until March and McEntee said earlier the government don’t anticipate having everyone vaccinated in 2021.

I really wonder sometimes what they are at - people are only coming to terms with lockdown 3 being announced yesterday then Holohan comes out with that.

At the same time there doesn’t seem to be any urgency with the vaccine rollout.

1 Like

Lack of urgency is something I can’t understand

1 Like

Martin did the media rounds at the start of Christmas week, saying May-June vaccine completion. Chair of task force, Macraith, did the rounds the other morning saying end of August all going well. McEntee did the rounds this morning saying unlikely to be completed in 2021.

It. Is. Absolutely. Scandalous.

8 Likes

So much for “some sort of normality” by Summer.

…

Lads, this is a marathon not a sprint.

1 Like

Lockdown is all the guy knows, he shouldn’t be CMO anymore with the attitude he has.

1 Like

We don’t need everyone vaccinated to return to normality, just the elderly and those at risk. On second thoughts, with Holohan running the show we probably do

:rollseyes: