Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Ok. You don’t want to answer. Grand.

I can’t answer for the vagaries of internal Swedish politics. I’m interested in data and evidence though if we’re supporting the shutdown of society.

I don’t think it’s ever that simple. I think you’d respect the views, experience etc off the two doctors being interviewed here. Dr Clare Craig and dr Kevin Mckernan. When you listen to what both have to say about pcr tests and the new mutant strain you have to question mu h of what you’re being told.

time to examine level six and level seven scenarios

13 Likes

Thank you for post. I think it would be best if we just agreed to disagree. The distance between our perspectives is too wide.

1 Like

What if we turned it up to 11

1 Like

Mcdonkey is jumping with delight on eggheads trampoline

2 Likes

I feel sorry for ye, the next six months in Ireland will be hell

Level 6 must be get the welders out to weld people into their homes, Wuhan style.

3 Likes

Have a pint for us on paddys day. Maybe we will have one in 2022

1 Like

POSTED ON DARTS THREAD LAST NIGHT
Same time, I just want to make clear I wish absolutely no ill on anyone, online or otherwise. Quite the opposite. Not in itself, as basic decency. But also because any such animus, by my own logic, would rebound on me and mine. I simply think people who are flippant about enormously difficult – and sometimes torturous – matters should reflect on where their energies fly.

2 Likes

We are going to give up on the testing anyway.

I was talking to a few lads at home today, they were giving it the auld “thank God 2020 is over, it couldn’t possibly get worse next year” I said to them, don’t say that, it usually does. God help Ireland with the likes of Holohan an FFG in power. We are looking at 2022 for some degree of normality if you ask me

if the cut back testing the numbers would go down

1 Like

No worries, but you decided I was being flippant about the flu. I thought I was being matter of fact about how serious it can be

Fair enough, but I think mushrooms and whisky suit us far better. I have people I am worried about and find it hard to see beyond that reality, rightly or not.

Keep well, plus family, in 2021.

2 Likes

The under the bed crew are loving this.

5 Likes

There is hope that the government don’t fuck up the vaccination program. We have a way out of this now. But its the irish government and HSE.

I have just been informed I have tested positive for covid19

2 Likes