Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Place must be absolutely riddled now if the confirmed numbers are pushing 10k the actual number must be in the hundreds of thousands at this stage.

what’s the difference?

Korea are going in to lockdown now

Holohan has to go.

1 Like

Sure wasn’t the uk strain confirmed as complete horse shit last week?

Are you officially LIDTF now then? I can’t keep up

Big 10k Sunday night. Liveline back on Monday

1 Like

Leo had his number from the start

1 Like

I’m zero Covid now. We need to close our border, ban travel in and out of Ireland (other than for essential reasons like if Celtic turn the season around and seal 10-in-a-row) and reassess at the end of April depending on vaccination roll out progress. Western style lockdowns don’t work, we need a proper lockdown to get this under control. A savage lockdown.

6 Likes

Tell them to fuck off, you’re obviously isolating, don’t get why they need to be annoying you about masks.

Heard the other day they’re after getting contracts up to next November.

Gives a decent indication of where we’re at with this thing.

On that, plenty people are still landing here for visits/holidays today. No legal mechanism to turn them back either

1 Like

Agreed and all childcare needs to close as well.

2 Likes

I’m not answering them anymore. I told her also I had a private test because shannon doc refused to refer me because I had no symptoms at the time .

1 Like

Welcome aboard. I want to see border bubbles between counties and people going round with clipboards taking names of anyone not wearing a mask. They should wear easily identifiable nametags to create a less formal atmosphere to help put the publics mind at ease. It will not be easy but with the publics buy in we can and will achieve zero covid

Disappointing partitionist rhetoric :cry:

Holohan has lost the dressing room.

Only a matter of time before the EU take control of this mess.

Lols and do what? Have some meetings in Brussels maybe.

Footix alert

The swedes were right

2 Likes

The ones trumpeting the “best in Europe” have gone awful quiet.

It was a ridiculous decision to open up for Christmas. Another spectacular fail by the leadership and for what? Mince pies and mulled wine?

1 Like