Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

We will be hitting 10k by the middle of next week

About 4 weeks so, end of month will tell a lot.

When do we annually see a drop off in winter flu cases? Feb, March?

4 deaths - keep schools closed, fire up netflix, bananna bread in the oven, back under the bed.

1 Like

Any word on private hospitals tooling up again and Health care givers being recruited?

I presume Citywest is being kitted out too

Can’t believe people are still swallowing this. It’s flu season the test they are using for the China flu gives a positive for a splutter

10 Likes

I hear talk of a teachers strike if they are forced to go back in UK

You tell me pal, I’m busy shouting at the mother for getting too close while trying to say hello.

What was the death rate around this time when these were at a peak?

I’d imagine they must be?

The flu has been defeated, there is no more flu. If we weld our doors shut we can defeat covid too.

You’re doing the imagining so you’ll have to tease it out there

Tipp have consistently been in the bottom 2 or 3 counties per 100k. The rest of ye are a bunch of hypochondriacs

4 Likes

Tipp have no more tears left to cry.

Inbreeding seems to boost immunity to Covid

2 Likes

Anyone any idea why the number of new cases has gotten so out of hand so quickly this time around? It doesn’t sound like the new variant is the cause.

Hard to say. Maybe there was a reservoir of cases and usual respiratory illness season has caused it. The truth is nobody seems to know what a “case” means.

The number in hospital because of Covid 19 is a number we don’t have. We have people in hospital with Covid 19.

They are making the figures up

A week behind TFK.

Nphet took their eyes off the ball