Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Fellas went drinking after the All Ireland

Holohan needs to expand his monitoring beyond Google mobility data and the Worry Index, he needs to get into Snapchat like @gilgamboa. @Tank can show him how TikTok works as well to get the full picture.

4 Likes

The biggest cluster fuck of all was allowing certain pubs to open and keep others closed. Youā€™d fellas in adare that wouldnā€™t have been there in a million years going for pints and now there outbreaks left right and centre. I presume thatā€™s being replicated all over Ireland.

There rules were so incredibly stupid they actually encouraged the spread of the virus.

9 Likes

:clap: :clap:

Thatā€™s a good observation and one that was raised on here numerous times. The food rule made no sense outside of the cities and all it did was create focal points in the country pubs that were open.

1 Like

This rumour is completely false and has been proven so, the staff of the premises in NCW got themselves tested and all came back negative

2 Likes

The pubs were supposed to adhere to distance rules etc regardless.

It was a stupid idea thatā€™s now backfired spectacularly.

1 Like

Because the pubs that stayed open disobeyed the regulations is it?

Esteban mate, seriously, where are you getting the energy from? :laughing: If someone posts that itā€™s January Iā€™m expecting you to come out and argue that itā€™s February :laughing:

5 Likes

What happened in the Kenmare area the case numbers are so high?

Just admit it was a stupid idea. It would be much easier social distance if all pubs were open. Instead they closed a significant percentage of pubs and that led to social contacts of people being much higher.

4 Likes

Fair enough. Every 2nd person in Limerick Iv heard of with covid is blaming it on the NCW pub on all ireland day

Pubs :grinning:

Welcome to last summer :joy:

Which is complete and utter bullshit and could destroy a very well ran business

2 Likes

I said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, thick cunt that is, heā€™s the contratians contrarian. By far the dynamic poster here and its not even close

Iā€™ve loads of energy Iā€™d usually use being out and about that unfortunately you cunts are getting

My point stands.

3 Likes

Would you consider giving the missus a belt? Yours that is, mines grand.

I wouldnt no. Sheā€™s as good as a woman gets and Iā€™d murder you before Iā€™d let a hair on her head get hurt

3 Likes

Different type of belt.

4 Likes