Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

There isnt a coherent plan mate. End of.

Itā€™s hard for them to make a coherent plan for you Iā€™d agree. Your comprehension skills appear very lacking

Throw up the link from the department of health on this detailed plan?

I did already a few days ago. You can find it quite easily, use a six sigma process

tfk one could be:

Are you racist?

Do you look at everything in a black/white way and completely ignore any sort of grey area to any topic?

Are you known to the guards?

If you answered yes to all three of the above welcome to the free kick.

5 Likes

I donā€™t save your links mate. You have a number of posts above saying there is a comprehensive plan from a government website that you read and all you have to shownis an Irish Times article.

Your talking out your hole. There isnā€™t a plan just an outline

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a watery document from the HSE out there alright.

Thats not an actual plan though ie whats our target in Limerick before the end of January, end of February as an example etc etc

There is nothing out there referring to actual target numbers, deadlines or pretty much anything.

He said it wasnt in the media.

I sent a link which outlined the vaccine priority in the media. First Google link.

Dont get mad at me because you cant use Google

1 Like

Itā€™s a roll out and implementation plan.

You didnt know it existed and argued about priority.

Just admit you got it wrong and were angry about nothing

Howā€™s the form mate. Iā€™ve decided that weā€™re going to be mates again. My minds is made up, nothing you can do about it. Resistance is futile.

Were we ever not mates?

1 Like

Zero targets in terms of numbers of vaccinations, vaccination locations per town, per county, dates, timelines for a pandemic shutting the down the country.

Its a fucking joke from the government and the HSE, are they all only back to work tomorrow?

3 Likes

Whats a Google?

He never said media he just said he hadnā€™t seen it. Read your post above yourself. Again the media like yourself are pulling stuff from thin air as there is no offical plan yet

Thatā€™s not what you were originally angry about.

Thats exactly what I was frustrated about. Apologies if you thought otherwise.

@Heyyoubehindthebushes

This post. Media.

Fucking hell

You were angry about priority and said there was no priority communicated. There is.

You make very interesting points on this topic and itā€™s good to hear them as I wouldnt see them anywhere else. A lot of what you say makes sense and gives food for thought at least.
What I canā€™t understand is how are you so confident youā€™re right and other people are wrong? Or that the scientists and experts you quote are right and the scientists and experts you disagree with are wrong? Itā€™s some level of certainty to have.

There is. You could find it if you looked for it.

1 Like

Covering dates, vaccination numbers, timelines, regions, towns, counties etc

Fair enough if thats the case.