Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

The economy is open though and the kids are either in school or having on line classes.

She sensed a shift in public opinion and pivoted.

The last thing I seen of her was she was one of the first to get covid and she was doing an expose of the symptoms live on air

Several very experienced doctors have been removed because they questioned the narrative. Medical licenses were threatened in one instance, meaning the person could never again work.

1 Like

Several? Who?

Your man down in Adare for one.

1 Like

Na yer wan was in the studio the week before talking about being raped. The following week she was at the consent march and was one of a few being interviewed again by CK.

She didn’t even say anything to CK or producer at the time. It was pure accidental if anything.

Nope, my opinion is my own, based on research of the evidence . What I’m pointing out is the narrative that is being pushed is mostly based on lies about what is actually happening, and to keep that narrative going any truth that emerges that conflicts with the narrative cannot be reported.

Whether you choose to believe that or not is entirely up to you, but frankly it’s a waste of time discussing it with you as you are such an establishment shill.

1 Like

Martin Feeley and Pat Morrisey are two that come to mind

He went on a stage and said he defied medical guidance and gave patients hydroxychloroquorine and other drugs.

He accused NPHET of fear mongering.

His position was untenable. Shannondoc have to maintain the HSE’s position. Hes lucky he wasnt struck off for giving drugs against guidance

What were they removed from?

You have some horn for NPHET.

6 Likes

I have some horn for accuracy and balance.

1 Like

Media balance?

TFK balance. I don’t follow social media or mainstream media.

Do we have to split hairs? Ok he resigned from his role because the HSE said his position was untenable.

Dr Marcus De Brun was the other lad who’s name I couldnt remember

1 Like

:grinning:

Think you’re in the wrong place bud.

Do you? Would you like me to move along so ye can keep high fiving and lying to each other?

2 Likes

Do what you like. Why don’t you shit yourself again and drive back to Kerry?

1 Like

Marcus De Brun is a crank. Feely is the one who was hard done by.

1 Like

But but but there’s an epidemic!!!