Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

You should be explaining that to your buddy @Tierneevin1979

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I suspect that something has gone badly wrong in life for Malarkey since he went to UCD in the 1980s. I suspect also that it might have something to do having his hopes tied up in his nieces and nephews.

1 Like

I laughed when I initially saw this. You were ahead of the curve. Would have been a great shout in hindsight

you said doubling every 2 weeks wasn’t exponential for covid. You also questioned my understanding of exponential growth.

Explain how cases doubling every 2 weeks isn’t exponential growth as you claimed?

440 unread messages… Let me guess… Open it up, lockdowns don’t work. Only a cod. McDonkey. Pubs. And lots of shock around daily numbers… Have I missed anything?

6 Likes

EXPONENTIAL

4 Likes

Lock away 70’s & older…

You are an ugly person. And I love when the compulsion to show same quality overrides the glib shite.

Ohhhhh … That’s new. Go on, what’s the ins and outs of it.

Bumptious from Bishopstown. The best English student in UCD for 30 years. Whatever became of that potential.

I don’t think you’ve made a single post on here that hasn’t been about 50% personal insults. And it’s a shame because you obviously have huge potential. You tried to hurt poor old Tim in the most personal way that you could manage and if you’re going to behave like that you deserve to get it back.

1 Like

You are a clown. And everyone can see same.

Do you jump in for everyone who’s been insulted on here?

Do you want to answer the question? Or are you another coward?

Cant we all just get along lads?

2 Likes

Fantastic cut to that post. It’s like when Cracker played by Robbie Coltrane used to let loose. Would Kevin Barry not be more Tim’s ‘type’ as a medical student 100 years ago though?

Kevin Barry the current writer…

I hope not!

Ah right :man_facepalming::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Kerry bate Donegal in the football yesterday.