Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

No I haven’t.

I’ve just said it’s bizarre to prioritise foreign travel ahead of the domestic economy.

My reasons for not taking the vaccine are personal choices. It’s the temerity of you thinking you can dictate to another person what they do with their body that is a big worry for society.

Nothing to do with the restrictions stopping it from growing to the proportions it reached in Madrid and in Italy and in New York?

That flu is the big worry on the mainland this winter, Chris Witty is shiting himself, no natural immunity built up in the last 18 months, it could be carnage

4 Likes

The flu deniers will be in full on spin mode this winter.

In fairness, you are talking about the first wave. Quite a few deaths, if not the majority in those places (I’d have to check), came after the first wave. The cameras weren’t there in the same numbers in January but there were places with as significant a wave that just didn’t get the attention. Don’t the let the biases get in the way.

I believe that the restrictions actually made things worse in the long run.

Lets not forget that nearly 50% of our covid deaths were in nursing homes though.

Why is no one willing to challenge the Government, HSE and Nphet on that? How did they let it happen? Why did they put covid patients in there?

Bigtime mate.

The fact flu disappeered last winter doesnt add upto me either.

Were some flu deaths re-designated??

10 Likes

Your average Joe in Ireland is fully vaxxed. They’re over this thing now which is fair enough.

What if I had got Covid and got rid of it?

Is that not preferable?

Longer lasting antibodies etc. Surely thats how the Spanish flu ceased to exist or am I wrong?

Did you get Covid?

A lot of projection there, buddy.

I couldn’t give two hoots about what you think about me or my correct opinions. :wink:

Not so much as a sniffle yet mate, thankfully.

Know plenty that have though and they’ve had worst hangovers.

Your point is moot then

My point has always been get the vaccine by all means if thats your preference.

If you’re young though, I don’t see a great risk/return out of it.

Don’t get me wrong, if I felt sick I would stay at home etc. The fact that I havent got covid so far points to that. Whereas we’re all in this together nonsense - Tubridy and Claire Byrne obviously didnt do tbat.

The goal is 100% vaccination though - they won’t succeed and they’ll blame the unvaxxed. Thats around the corner next I imagine.

Interesting 6 months ahead.

I know two young people that were hospitalised… You told me they’d be fine?

1 Like

There’s exceptions to every rule kid.

Hope they’re on the mend.

Claire Byrne and Tubridy had the virus - did they spread it to your mates?

You seem absolutely certain the virus won’t harm you, despite lots of evidence that it can, how does that make sense to you?