Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Is there anything at all about the establishment response that isn’t a complete load of shite?

A CCP mandate that the west foolishly believed in.

Thats what cloth mask mandates are.

Do you disagree?

1 Like

Whats your view on it mate?

Covid is an an establishment conspiracy. Everything about it is a conspiracy. The dogs on the street know that. They can read Facebook

1 Like

I’m not sure. A lot of contradictions definitely. But sure I wouldn’t have a clue really. I do find it hard to believe that one side is 100pc right on anything

1 Like

Its acceptable for an auld lad to go into a shop with a 6 month old mask covered in cowshit rather than no mask at all.

99% of masks are an utter waste of time. The majority of people have copped on to this but don’t want any form of confrontation so continue to wear dirty face nappy.

5 Likes

No, it’s common in all Asian countries to wear a mask if you have a cold or flu, and it makes sense as they are spread by droplet. Someone with Covid who sneezes or coughs could infect 20 people around them, especially indoors, so it makes sense to wear a mask. The best thing governments could have done in retrospect would have been to ship N95 masks to everyone and tell them to wear them when they are indoors, even at home.

What kind of animal wears a dirty mask? That’s disgusting and highly unhygienic.

No offence, but maybe try and pick a side.

I’m not here to tell you what to think or do.

1 Like

Pick a side? Could some of what you say be right and other bits be wrong maybe?

2 Likes

A quick search shows that vaccine programme was abandoned within a month. So you’ll have to come up with another example, because that one doesn’t disprove the point.

You won’t see lads going spraying roundup with the current face nappies because they are useless. As @Tierneevin1979 said it has to be a proper mask to protect from covid and chemicals in weedkillers etc.

Thats all fine, but the blue cloth masks that the likes of Centra are selling - which come from China are no good to anyone for stopping said droplets.

Its incredible that this bullshit has not being challenged.

1 Like

Cloth masks are fine for stopping droplets.

I took your last post up on the matter the wrong way mate.

I just find the whole thing hugely frustrating. Apologies for that.

Exactly which points is it wrong about?

Please use exact quotes and conclusive proof that it was wrong at time of writing.

It is most certainly correct that Berenson is not somebody to be listened to.

He’s a predator. Isn’t he? What’s your view on him?

People who are conscientious enough to wear masks probably tend to be conscientious enough not to use Round Up.

There is lads out there that have the same one for the last 12 months.

They’re saving lives though.

1 Like

It’s unbelievably frustrating. It’s like the whole thing was designed specifically to divide people. my only advice would be to be a little bit humble. Realise that even though you’re rightly sceptical doesn’t mean you are right all the time. Some or even a lot of what the qualified educated people who’ve been working in this area for years say is probably true. Some of it might not be. There are financial interests at play and ego too. But it’s not all a big conspiracy. It’s unlikely that one side or the other is 100pc right as some seem to think.

10 Likes

Very fair minded post.

Fairplay @Arthur