Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Is it not? Society kept going on for a bit I think you will find.

Covid wasn’t higher on the hysteria front. There was no hysteria on the Jan 2018 front whatsoever. Jan 2018 was worse than any point of Covid and that winter flu season only got a press coverage about 10 months laters, people weren’t aware it was happening at the time. The most deaths of any month in the past 10 years, put down to seasonal flu and a poor vacicne and nobody noticed.

You continue to be unable to explain the absolute indifference or ignorance to the death figures then. I don’t know how anyone can justify the two different reactions as reasonable in hindsight.

Flu deaths don’t seem to matter but Covid deaths too - that seems like an utterly incredible outlook. Maybe there was no capital in being a white knight for the elderly and vulnerable when it was boring old flu.

1 Like

Society in Northern Ireland locked down in late March 2020 mate. Check it.

I’d say the majority of TFK posters have completely wasted their lives.

1 Like

aye but @Juhniallio kicking the fuck out of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy here. It’s not really fair. A bit like Amir Khan meeting Canelo Alvarez and Canelo pulling his punches

1 Like

I see you’ve ignored the indifference to Jan 2018.

Seems your line about cherry picking earlier was probably more apt to your own approach.

1 Like

I think you’ll find Julio is running scared from the Jan 2018 figures and the indifference to it.

Any questions, just ask.

1 Like
4 Likes

Just pointing out to @fulvio where I previously addressed his current goalposts. Any sign of you letting me know how your highly scientific study will account for all the deaths that lockdowns and other restrictions saved? I’m ready for it. I can’t wait.

1 Like

You seemed to have shat yourself when you had a platform to debate things.

Time to change your soiled nappy.

1 Like

You still haven’t referenced why nobody batted an eyelid about a month which had record deaths.

If you can’t address it just say so but your attempts to deflect away from it were pathetic. 10 months after the fact about record deaths and it got a day’s coverage and was forgotten about again. Mad stuff really.

It seems the no of people that dies is irrelevant unless you’ve a big hype machine around it.

50k excess deaths in the UK in that winter flu season and barely a dickie bird about it.

And you still can’t explain it.

1 Like

You need somebody to do this first

Another inability from yourself to engage in a coherent argument.

You’re just another flu denier. A lad with a red face when it’s pointed out to him that he got hysteric over the thing that wasn’t as bad as thing he was indifferent to.

I can understand why you’d be embarrassed but I think you are showing a lack of humility here.

1 Like

Look pal, you hid and denied your denial for about 18 months but now you’re fully out there as a “Covid is only a wee flu” pundit, in fact a Covid denier and an anti-vaccination nut. Not only that you have proved yourself, with your denigration of people with health problems, like obese individuals for instance, as a health fascist.

Engaging with you is like stepping into a 20 foot deep slime pit. If you get out you’re very lucky but there’s always that feeling that some of the slime remains attached to you somehow.

8 Likes

You’ve just posted a hysterical flu denying piece there.

You’re a simple minded mug, you’re the guy who dismissing flu, a virus which caused record deaths in the O6 in Jan 2018 so spare us the hysterics about caring about people with health problems. You’re the zealot here but is happy enough to dismiss flu as a nothing issue while banging the Covid drum. A pity you didn’t have any care about public health back in 2017/18.

1 Like

You seem to be drifting away from the question here @fulvio. I’ve asked you a few times so I’m sure you’re formulating something fantastic. Any way, for about the eighth time, in what way will your highly scientific comparison account for lower deaths from covid due to the entire world going under the bed.
I know you were taking the piss saying society didn’t shut down as well.

And just to re-iterate I THINK THE DIFFERENCE IN RESPONSE BETWEEN 17/18 FLU AND COVID WAS CAUSED BY THE FACT THAT WE HAD 3 OR 4 MONTHS OF PICTURES OF HINDREDS OF PEOPLE DYING BEFORE COVID. AND THAT IT WAS A BRAND NEW VIRUS.

Now. Answers please. And then I have another question.

How does he make it look so easy?!

Once again, another completely disingenuous answer, one which projects your own persistent inability to answer the question.

I’ll have to call on you to answer it again as you refuse to do so.

We had 2,101 deaths up north in Jan 2018, a record death total for a month, the blame laid at the door of flu by the relevant authorities. Nobody batted an eyelid at the time, 10 months later it got a days coverage and everyone move on. No screaming, no lockdowns, no restrictions, no vaccine coercion or vaccine passports.

You keep refusing to explain how such indifference to this could operate in contrast to the hysteria and shrieking from Covid, it seems as if it doesn’t matter if people die, it only matters if they tie from what is trendy at the time. Flu must have been old and boring so who cares if people die from it right.

Now can you please do the decent thing and address these severe contradiction in terms of reaction. Don’t deflect, don’t project your unwillingness to deal with the issue, actually engage and address it.

1 Like

You’re not going to answer are you? Very disappointing. It seems like you’re going to ignore it. Almost like you’re gonna pick two numbers out of your hole and shout about them and nothing else. Like another lad we used to have on here who wanted to argue about the superiority of ulster football teams but only wanted to talk about the period of 2002-2009. Its a sad day for debate really.

4 Likes

Please, please stop deflecting and answer the question. You’re responding to questions I ask with questions. That’s not how it works. I’ve responded to your points already, you could at least afford me the same courtesy.

1 Like

Stay Down Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

2 Likes