Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

WHOā€™S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS AND LOGS!!?!?!?!

Theyā€™ve enough to be dealing without one of their heroes checking out. Iā€™m glad he survived. Did he take the horse feed?

YOU DONā€™T KNOW ME SON

The Schofield Kid only did it the once.

Donā€™t know mate. Think itā€™s the worming folk are doing most of the talking about him.

Put the fuckin logs in the fuckin boats. Let the boats carry the logs. Thatā€™s what boats are for. Or make log boats out of the logs. Such a multifaceted question you pose here. Iā€™d say goggins would take to the tamales if he even realised the half of it

1 Like

Iā€™d say the parasites are dancing the waves of tory throughout @TheBlackSpot

They keep me slim lad. I can eat all I want and never a pound on me.

Somebody should chop down that effin tree

Ah now! Itā€™s my daily cup of coffee beneath that tree thatā€™s protecting me from the Covid. You donā€™t wish me dead surely?

ā€¦with you under it

Patience my old pal. Thatā€™s where Iā€™ll be eventually. No need to kill the poor oul tree.

Rogan, Rogan, Rogan

2 Likes

Heā€™s an imaginary special friend for 44 year olds going through a mid life crisis who think anti-woke is the new punk.

1 Like

or as Little Bill would say " I donā€™t deserve this, to die like this"

1 Like

Itā€™s some show. The more you think about it the better it gets. Did you ever hear gerry Anderson and Sean coyle reading the scriptā€¦Anderson impersonating Jackie fullerton and coyle doing Daniel oā€™donnell. It was some treat to be working away and hear those two eejits hamming it up of an ordinary morning

1 Like

I look at this thread sporadically and have stopped posting regularly.

Could I ask @Cheasty and other LIDTF advocates what is to be gained now we are at 90% vaccinated? What happens when we get to 100%?

I would have seen the argument when we werenā€™t fully vaccinated but now I just donā€™t get the reason for continuing restrictions over something that may or may not happen.

There was 40,000 at the all Ireland and COVID didnā€™t have an impact. If there were 82,000 there and Coppers was open it wouldnā€™t make any odds.

Why is there a need for continued discussion on this.

1 Like

Anderson was a genius. Coyle was nothing without him.

Because in the real world the UK and Israel have shown a serious rebound in cases, hospitalisations and deaths and despite Ireland doing well with the vaccination programme thereā€™s nothing to suggest we wonā€™t be subject to the same rebound if we continue on our planned trajectory.

Youā€™re absolutely spot on here thomas. I suppose heā€™s just an ordinary fella trying to get to grips with a world he finds fascinating and worth celebrating. Heā€™s struggling to find the right path to understandingā€¦ seeking gurus to guide, mates to banter with and teachers to enlighten. His podcast can be a thing of beauty at times, and maybe the beauty of it is that heā€™s keenly aware that he knows fuck all about anything but is mad to learn, has access to good guests and takes the time to consider his questions. Plenty of them are of no interest to me but others have opened up possibilities, interests etc.
The fact that he has the usual suspects hopping like sausages is neither here nor there

2 Likes