Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Hereā€™s all the damage caused by publicans in 2017

4 Likes

But sure that was all guesswork.

How many nursing home deaths over a given winter flu season would have been put down as flu deaths had they carried out the same level of mass testing as they have done for Covid?

Flu deniers like @mikehunt are very uncomfortable in dealing with this issue.

1 Like

I went to an Oasis concert in 1997 while barely over the flu. Iā€™d be jailed for that these days.

2 Likes

Not for Oasis. Liam possibly

2 Likes

Iā€™d be shocked if a single person had an issue with that, will these silly sarcastic comments ever end??

1 Like

And rightly so. Always hated those martyr cunts whoā€™d turn into work coughing & spluttering all over everybody and expecting to get approval for their dedication.
If youā€™re sick with an infectious disease stay at home you cunt.

1 Like

Iā€™m with yuri here

Thatā€™s tricky, would you support a parent refusing a tuned in 15 year old the vaccine that they want?
And yes, Iā€™d say there are many many bright and informed 15 year olds who would want to get it

Economy over health smh

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-21/science-can-t-keep-up-with-virus-creating-worry-for-vaccinated?utm_medium=cpc_social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=BLOM_ENG_OFFEDIT_Y0469_TW_SO_WTRF_BROADPROSX_KEYCO_00XXXXCPC_2PTW_XXXX_BUSFINLUXREAD_X1854_Y0469_XXXEN_TWITOA_ANSW_C2_EN_PG_NFLINKS&dclid=CK-7kPb97_ICFUxAFQgdk9YL8Q

Trust the science they said!

1 Like

I answered this question before for you. I take the flu vaccine yearly much like I took the Covid vaccine. A consistent approach to both viruses. You seemed unaware there was a flu vaccine. Not the first time you highlighted your ignorance of the basics.

So youā€™re just going to ignore the fact that no testing system has ever been in place for flu and there they cannot arbitrarily assign deaths as Flu deaths within a defined period every flu season as they do with Covid.

Why were you so silent in years gone by when flu caused deaths and ravaged the health service?

Have you ever taken the flu jab?

Are you answering questions with questions now?

Thatā€™s the question I posed to you. Telling that you ignorantly refused to answer.

The flu vaccine has been about for a long time. If people donā€™t do their bit and get the vaccine then itā€™s not my place to call them out for being the ā€˜Iā€™m alright Jackā€™ types that they are.

You still havenā€™t addressed my question. Why is that?

Do you take the flu jab yourself?

Thatā€™s further obfuscation towards the question I asked.

Of course. Why would a supposedly bright well informed child want to get a pointless vaccine with no long term safety data?

2 Likes

Predictable answer I suppose, I did try to prevent it butā€¦
Thatā€™s a very hard line in my opinion, but I know where you stand.