Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

At what point does childhood end and with it a parents obligation to protect, provide for etc?

I donā€™t know,
I am a parent to a very bright 15 year old, she was hell bent on getting the vaccine ASAP, it would have been a huge bone of contention if we stopped her, Iā€™m quite happy with the comparative risk so that was no problem? Iā€™d wonder how it would have went if I felt like you

2 Likes

Sure the flu Iā€™d only a cod

Ask her what the long term risks are. See how well informed she is then.
Then ask her if she already has antibodies. If sheā€™s well informed sheā€™ll know. If she has Ask her why sheā€™s taking the vaccine.

(I appreciate I shouldnā€™t be telling you anything about what you should or shouldnā€™t ask herā€¦just bantz on the Internet )

Typical of a know it all teacher to think he knows better than a childā€™s parents. A tuned in 15 year old, would you ever give over for fucksake. The hubris of teachers never ceases to amaze.

3 Likes

Iā€™m speaking for myself as a parent, did you read my post
I donā€™t discuss to be rights and wrongs of vaccination with anybody, certainly not kids under my care

1 Like

Youā€™re saying and implying a ā€˜tuned inā€™ 15yr old should ignore his parents. Utter scutter

1 Like

Its gas when lads think vaccines can suddenly start causing people issues years down the line despite this being impossible. Any effects would be causing symptoms within a few months

Iā€™ve nothing to say to that,
You seem to be implying that a 15 year old has no control over big bodily decisions affecting them

Do you know many 15 year olds?

Does this hold true for mrna vaccines? Great news if it doesā€¦but how do you know?

2 Likes

Iā€™m saying a 15 year old should be listening to their gp with the supervision of their parents. Not some hipster teacher who thinks ā€˜tuned inā€™ 15 year olds should go off making their own medical decisions. A laughable suggestion. I know loads of 15 year olds, I help with training a group of them twice a week and the vast majority donā€™t know their arse from their elbow. ā€˜Tuned inā€™ gimme a break.

@Enrique has had a rough couple of days. Itā€™s probably best to plĆ”mĆ”s him. Heā€™s in a dark place.

2 Likes

Vaccines are taken once (or twice in this case) and then eliminated from the body so side effects will always show up quickly. This is even quicker with MRNA vaccines

Youā€™re the one under lockdown pal, wearing plastic bag shoes, wiping down poles, id required to go the next town lolā€¦ some joke of a country you live in but sure a brave face and a beachside coffee will keep you trucking

Why do you keep repeating this, even though itā€™s gibberish?
How the fuck can long term effects be ā€œimpossibleā€? By definition they are literally unknowable given we only started vaccination trials a year ago. On vaccines that are nothing like any vaccine previously used, so comparisons to prior vaccines are irrelevant.

As an example there are serious worries by health professionals that Covid vaccines could trigger an autoimmune disease in people who are genetically prone to autoimmune diseases, or make autoimmune conditions worse for those that have them.

If the CDC thought it was impossible they would say so. Go on their site and see for yourself what they say. They say people with autoimmune diseases are eligible to get vaccinated but that there are no
data currently available on the safety of Covid vaccines on people with autoimmune diseases.

Does that sound like impossible to you?

4 Likes

Jesus mate, Iā€™ve already said Iā€™m speaking as a parent, why do you keep talking about my job, Hipster is the latest thing to add to my TFK cv. I donā€™t discuss my vaccination views with children, that would be terribly disrespectful to their parents.

Iā€™m sure that Iā€™d they discussed it with their GP the vast majority would be vaccinated,

1 Like

No vaccine in the history of vaccines has ever magically shown side effects years later. Itā€™s impossible. Itā€™s not how vaccines work

Weā€™ll agree to disagree, your initial post read different to me

How do the Covid vaccines work relative to all prior vaccines? When you use the word impossible it highlights you have no notion what you are talking about. Unlikely yes, impossible no. Thatā€™s what any competent health professional would say.

1 Like

Can you fire up a peer reviewed medical paper to back that up, mate?