Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Nah itā€™s the anti woke thatā€™s have destroyed our once.beautiful cities. And the white supremacists.

1 Like

Delores was sentenced to deletion.

Dolores Cahill owns Athy Castle so a well known former sports journalist will always have a place to kip down if he needs it.

Dead according to Twitter

For what itā€™s worth, there is no death notice up for him yet

My Twitter source was spreading MISINFORMATION and FAKE NEWS.

He is still alive

I think we can all agree that the very best wishes of everyone at TFK is being sent that Joe has a speedy recovery. :+1:

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that this will never happen on tfk

It would be great to see Joe make a full recovery and to come to his senses and realise how he has been exploited by some of the very worst people in Ireland, such as Ben Gilroy, Dolores Cahill, that Italian guy (who apparently lives in Headford, which is a bit close for comfort for me) and the rest of the assorted far right loons who have an uncomfortably large following on this forum.

Joe doing an interview with Tubs on the national television programme to tell us about his miraculous recovery and to warn of the dangers of disinformation would be a delight.

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to see the FDA finally accepting the indefatigable logic of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy (who is wasted driving forklifts btw)

How will the covid mentallers square this circle? I suppose lads in their 90s like @Fagan_ODowd will shite on about how itā€™s unfair to pass on ā€˜riskā€™ to him and we should all stay in our houses for 20 years and take shots that give us myokillyoudosis.

I hope he is ok. He looked in a bad way when he checked himself out of hospital

Probably should be stickied

3 Likes

Where are children that age forced to wear a mask in school, cause it isnā€™t here

Quite a few US States have ridiculous mask rules.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

AOC has the misogyny crew would up something fierce.

Something a bit like this.

Ah right. So itā€™s OK for some kids to spend the entire day wearing masks because their teachers and parents are too cowardly or too ignorant to do anything about it?

Keep posting silly memes and donā€™t worry about the little kids, they donā€™t need to wear masks anywhere in Ireland, maybe hospitals??

2 Likes