Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

For what?

There you go @Tierneevin1979.

Itā€™s good that youā€™ve now removed all doubt about where you stand on vaccines. We know where we stand.

And it was sadly inevitable.

There are no anti vaxx posters on this forum.

I routinely get nice post awards for my contributions, from intelligent posters.

Nobody agrees with your insane views. Not one poster.

1 Like

Itā€™s not nice seeing people have breakdowns in public.

1 Like

Covid, it is no threat to 99.99% of children, only a monster would inject that shite into young kids

2 Likes

That was putting you in your place. You have zero influence on whether kids 5 and up get vaccinated. Thankfully.

Iā€™m not anti-vaxx.

Iā€™m middle ground. I think people should do as they please and have their choice respected. Itā€™s tiresome the way the vaccine fascists try and misrepresent those who have a different view to them.

The vaccine fascists are the same end of the spectrum as the anti-vaxx 5G nuts.

4 Likes

Pal of mine was telling me today that his family (except him) had Covid last week including his missus who is vaccinated. Said they were all sick enough with it like a bad cold/tummy bug type sickness where youā€™re not well but donā€™t have to stay in bed either. 3 kids are under 12. They are all fine now thank God he said.

The vaccine turns it into a nuisance type disease now was his take on it rather than something to be afraid of.

1 Like

For fit and healthy u40s, it was never really anything more than a nuisance type disease. Vaccine or no vaccine.

2 Likes

The only person youā€™re ā€œputting in their placeā€ is yourself.

No of course I donā€™t have any influence in whether the vaccine is approved for children 5 and up.

But the people who do are very much moving towards approving it quickly, and youā€™re furious at it. Your anti-vaccine sympathies have been becoming more and more obvious lately and now theyā€™ve blown right into the open. This is what happens your whole worldview is tied to a right wing culture war.

Iā€™m not sure where youā€™re going with this thing about me not having children.

Is it supposed to be some sort of insult, where you ā€œownā€ me, or something like that?

Itā€™s making you look like a terrible creep.

Little jumped up pretend Hitlers with no kids who want to control other peopleā€™s kids. Easy to spot on here.

6 Likes

@Captainshan will be delighted to see this. His infamous meltdown after the 2009 Champions League final is beginning to look very minor in comparison.

The vaccine fascists like to label anyone who isnā€™t a vaccine fascist as anti-vaxx. What oddballs, their position of course is farcical and anti-logic.

1 Like

Is there a tummy bug now as part of what could be classed as a symptoms of covid? I know a few people who had a vomiting bug lately?

One of the funnier aspects of @Tierneevin1979ā€™s public breakdown here this afternoon is that heā€™s gone very big on the utterly weird notion that itā€™s somehow a devastating putdown to tell somebody ā€œyou have donā€™t have kids!!!ā€, while simultaneously allying himself with the anti-vaccine rhetoric of the pretend Italian/pretend Tyronian, who has publicly taken a vow of chastity for his entire life. :grin:

4 Likes

Easy knowing why these oddballs have no kids, no woman would put up with their shit.

Seems to be. My friend said that nausea and vomiting was his son main symptom

Iā€™ve also heard of two cases of Myocarditis amongst friends of my son who had the vaccine. They are both fine as far as I know. Treated with anti-biotics was what I was told.

2 Likes

Imagine being so intolerant to others views that you consistently have to try and misrepresent those in a middle ground position, those who are neither pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine and who believe people should made educated and informed personal decisions as to whether they take the vaccine or not.

Putting people in a middle ground and labelling them to the opposite extreme simply because they wonā€™t conform to the same view. Psychotic behaviour.

These are the same people who believe in coercive measure, who believe in bullying, intimidation, threats and shaming to have people conform with their own views.

Imagine being that intolerant that you actually have to twist someone in the middle ground to one extreme simply because they believe that people should be able to make their own choices and have them respected.

Iā€™m on record many times as saying:

People who are elderly, have underlying health condition or are obese should get the vaccine, the benefits far outweigh the consequences. Itā€™s the shaming, intimidation, labelling and coercion of those who choose not to get the vaccine for whatever reason they have is absolutely toxic - and thatā€™s the sign of an unstable nutjob. I havenā€™t see one anti-vax poster here, I have seen loads of recriminations and accusation of such by intolerant vaccine fascists who are incapable of substantiating those allegations.

5 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I never got an answer on why kids should be vaccinated with an experimental drug for a virus that is of little or no threat to them.

Of course actually debating the point with a case for it would require sincerity, sense and intelligence which vaccine fascists donā€™t possess.