Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

You note nothing. Youā€™re incabable of even the most simplest of tasks. I imagine it is why your bosses allow you to be on here all day every day.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noted your double standards. Theyā€™re there, you confirmed them so donā€™t try and backtrack now, Mike ā€œIā€™m a little bit light on detailā€ Hunt.

Why do your bosses allow you on here everyday?

Lockdowns donā€™t work

7 Likes

They work at wrecking society and economies

3 Likes

Update on the HPV vaccine

Because his parents (me and the missus) were ABROAD in last 14 days and we answered honestly he is not allowed attend for a vaccine at this time.

No word yet on the Covid vaccine yet.

My bosses donā€™t care once my work is done. Sometimes Iā€™m busy, sometimes Iā€™m not and I go on to TFK.

Seems a bit like another double standard for you to be questioning other posters in that manner but I suppose introspection would be a bit lost on you.

Where the fuck are our boosters? I want to save Ireland again.

Iā€™m not here all day everyday. Your ability to get stumped by an application from would suggest you are more of a hindrance than a help in even the most tedious of tasks. It wasnā€™t a criticism, just an observation, not your fault youā€™re slow.

1 Like

Oh but you are Mike.

You are just too stupid to realise it.

No it wasnā€™t a criticism of you at all, apologies if it appeared so.

Letā€™s break down exactly what it is the large number of anti-vaxxers on this forum want (Iā€™m looking at you too @Tim_Riggins as part of this because itā€™s obvious youā€™re anti-vaxx as regards children, that would be the right wing culture war ideology kicking in).

They donā€™t want children to get vaccinated. They call those who advocate the extension of vaccinations to children ā€œmonstersā€.

Yet Englandā€™s Chief Medical officer Chris Whitty, who remember does not make the regulations as regards the movement of people in Britain, is publicly stating that as long as the current free for all remains, that all children of ages 12 to 15 will get infected with Covid.

And itā€™s axiomatic that this extends to lower ages too.

So those who reject vaccination in children - which letā€™s not beat about the bush - is the new anti-vaxx ideology - are saying that all children should get Covid unvaccinated., that it is their duty to take one for the team and get Covid unvaccinated. And to hell with the consequences.

Now thatā€™s genuinely monstrous - and it would worry you greatly that some of these people have children. Itā€™s the height of irresponsibility.

Not happy with injecting monkeys brains into people, this is the latest

Had a quick look at the UK government ignoring its own medical advisors and it turns out they didnā€™t. JCVIā€™s mandate does not extend to wider societal issues. Neither do the risks outwiegh the benefits. Scamps trying to muddy the water again.

I had a sticky situation like this when I went to the doctor the other day. I had to question did the 14 days include that day as I returned 2 weeks to the day. Bit of forward and back between reception and the doctor concluded woth are you vaccinated. Drive on. As pointless as asking was in Iran or South Korea as listed on some forms still

We had it for the dentist on Monday. We omitted the travel on that occasion.

The less they know the better

tell them nothing, its a load of cobblers