Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

This time it looks like it’s true.

RIP.

I don’t follow Cummins on twitter only see the odd tweet that is retweeted so I dunno. I think he has made good points no less but if as you say he’s full of shit, I would like to see him taken down by an experts you quote here in an open debate in the media.

He’s put a good argument forward on a few points but I wouldn’t hang my hat on him based on some of the folks who push him, a lot of them I would agree with you are on the right wing side of the spectrum

Cummins is 1000% a charlatan and a fraud.

Very sad. RIP.

Hope the headbangers are happy now.

Anyone that refuses the vaccine should have to pay for water .

11 Likes

Anyone that gets a vaccine should have to pay for it.

1 Like

Not many will protest for that 7% be grand

That’s it. The games gone

1 Like

Barring the unvaccinated from bars and restaurants will keep them safe. It all makes sense now.

I’ll be devastated if anything happens to @balbec , his sauerkraut or his 3 emaciated children

He needs to be fired into MHQ if he visits Ireland again.

I know certain people think this is a wind up but Sweden and Portugal have recently banned vaccinated Israelis from entry.

Your concern is touching

In fairness that’s just consistency from them. If requiring voter ID is racist (I don’t think I it is but they do), requiring a vaccine passport is too.

:popcorn:

Is BLM right wing now? :eek:

2 Likes

The mental gymnastics after this will be a sight to behold

9 Likes

What’s the correlation between Black Lives Matter and vaccine mandates?

Can you not hold separate opinions?

Not sure re Sweden but Portugal doesn’t recognize UK vaccination passport as not in EU and requires negative tests for UK entrants

Not according to the left you can’t. Give an opinion that doesn’t toe the PC line and risk total cancellation.

1 Like

Would " societal change" be a solution to this Intolerance?

1 Like