Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Here we go again.

That cunt @glenshane is the sort of cunt you’d get pre-covid going to the bogs, needing both hands to rummage about to find his dick, pinching it between a finger and thumb, having a piss, and walking straight out without a thought of washing his filthy hands. And remember! He’s a fucking Derry man! They only wash\bathe\shower once or twice a year.

1 Like

Are you the professor of Psychology who is also an expert in virology, immunology, epidemiology, “vacinology” and every other “ology”?

3 Likes

Beer can chicken too….

3 Likes

Those unisex bathrooms are funny to see lads, who would in a single sex bathroom at most do a cursory out of politeness rinse under a tap post bathroom use, scrubbing up like they are about to go into theatre.

1 Like

I’m afraid the tragic story of Samantha Willis has gone unheard.

I’m the science guy mate. Psychology is not a science but I have a passing interest in it. This is a great site for an amateur phycologist.

'Tis too. We have a guy who still claims John Ioannidis was right when he predicted 10k deaths in the US tops.

Ah. I’ve just been misled then by an assertion that you were a Prof of Psychology that nobody challenged. Of course that wasn’t you anyway. That was somebody called Labane.

2,000 new cases today.

Enjoy your few pints this weekend.

No one cares anymore

1 Like

Work and school need to be ended forever, far too dangerous.

Indeed. We’ve become a society that rejects the pub.

It’s sort of hard to take you seriously when you’re consistently giving out such mixed messages.

I heard Labane was in Guadalajara on the run from the FBI and his wife.

2 Likes

Sure it’s just an auld zero.

No one gives a shit any more.

5 Likes

Lockdowns are on the way.

Lockdown November and back in time for a meaningful Christmas

What charity should I make the cheque out to?

Thread

2 Likes