Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

If they donā€™t open them this time I donā€™t see how they ever open them

October 22nd to be pushed and reassessed Wednesday Nov 17

1 Like

This genuine?

Iā€™d say so based on the news reports. Dr Holohan will be emerging from his crypt soon.

3 Likes

Not entirely surprising but no less fucking piss-boiling

Crunch what numbers to what end? To show what was done ā€“ or not done, rather ā€“ in Sweden should have been followed in India? In Peru?

I have no interest in frottage with the bottom of a barrel.

I think it would be far more in many peopleā€™s line to reflect on the hows and the whys of their being so wrong for so long.

Ivor Cummins is getting rich on peopleā€™s stupidity. There might be another line of reflection.

I suspect you will be correct. Nphet will get compelling evidence to be relevant again. We will have a meaningful Christmas tho

Never thought Iā€™d be grateful for a night out in NCW last weekend :cry:

1 Like

Chief medical officer Dr Tony Holohan is due to return from leave next week and is expected to chair the Nphet meeting on Monday.

1 Like

Itā€™s for the best. Brenda Power told us last year that we all secretly hate pubs anyway

1 Like

For lads with no off switch thatā€™s a good thing.

Whatā€™s taxi situation in Dublin at 11.30 on weekends. Must be carnage

1 Like

I think itā€™s for the best too. Lads donā€™t need to be out that late and will be better for it next day.

Drink is so bad for lads. Make it illegal altogether

Absolute carnage. Like Christmas week in the early 90s all over again.

1 Like

If they donā€™t open now theyā€™ll never open. Thankfully I have another weekend break lined up for next month

Once the county final goes ahead on October 24th I really donā€™t give a fuck what happens to ye.

4 Likes

ā€œA step change in the behavior of the virusā€.
Sounds ominous, is the west Limerick variant finally upon us?

The virus is changing tactics

1 Like

Theyā€™ve just over 8k boosters given out.

So about 1 days worth