Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Bubbles in a Jacuzzi donā€™t worry about it fellas.

1 Like

552 was good going for a Tuesday.

3 million deaths worldwide attributed to it a year. Lock it down ta fuck.

Iā€™d be open to nightclubs reopening as long everything has to stop halfway through so patrons get served a chicken curry.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a HAYPE of club nights planned in town for the banker weekend

2 Likes

hahaha, Paddy lining up to get his jab like a good lad so he can have his pints, only now to be told it was all a cod :rofl: hon Holohan, back under the bed lads for repeats of the 2004 Munster Hurling final

18 Likes

Well deserved too. Iā€™m going buck ape for the jazz in cork. Possibly ape shit

1 Like

The country will go buck mad next weekend.

This is sort of what I was getting at, but I thought it would be better if the lidtf lads could be encouraged to sincerely ask themselves how sweden managed so well without the trappings ā€¦masks, lockdowns etc

Holohan Holohan Holohan

1 Like

Hold your ground you wake Cork Cunt

A&E will be like a scene from the Somme

I think we need to push this ā€œre-openingā€ back to the new bank holiday

I think leave it till Christmas

1 Like

We will be lucky to get a meaningful Christmas.

Every GAA club in the country will be heading to the North for their end of year piss up if Holohan gets his way.

The 22nd October date was always going to allow LIDTF media and supporters time to move the goalposts again.

He hasnā€™t gone away you know

2 Likes

I think lockdowns from November to March and then opening up fully from April to October on an annual basis would be a fair compromise. We need to start healing society and bring the LIDTF and the OIUTF sides together again.

We wonā€™t even have that. Eirsport is going off air.

2 Likes

they need to be good hard lockdowns

Live scenes from Dublin next week.

Note this image has been edited to remove junkies, feral children and other unsavoury types.

1 Like