Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Tbf, Iā€™d say the nurses who did turn up are pretty close to hero. Particularly to turn up at the very early stages when there was sheer panic about contracting it.

Thatā€™s a major reason I think they should be afforded their own choice in the matter.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a lovely fella and Iā€™m right all the time, otherwise Iā€™ve very little going for me

Look, they did their job in difficult conditions and weā€™re all grateful for that, but it wasnā€™t wartime or anything, I feel like weā€™d all have responded the same.

But (in my opinion) they really need to be vaccinated now, it seems bananas that they wouldnā€™t be

1 Like

I think thatā€™s pretty dismissive tbh.

Hear you on them being vaccinated but you donā€™t think same applies to teachers given kids canā€™t even bring a bar with nuts into a classroom any more but no issue on being vaccinated?

Iā€™m not advocating mandating by the way. Iā€™m just curious as difference in viewpoint

So ventilation and vitamin D is the solution, not vaccines. About time you saw the truth. Weā€™ve been trying to tell you this for 18 months.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say you believe it too.

1 Like

Excellent research, tremendous service to the forum. You may feel youā€™re not having any influence on lads like @mikehunt but heā€™ll be down the bingo promoting the merits if vitamin d in no time.

1 Like

ā€œbeingā€

1 Like

Good man Willie, if only you were in government.

He voted the passes in initally. He is some chancer.

4 Likes

As Jim Kemmy said Mighty Mouse in Limerick church mouse in the Dail

10 Likes

Lolā€¦

Stage 5ā€¦ā€¦

Real shift in your e-mood. Tetchy approaching seething.

We donā€™t have 90% vaccinated. We have 1.45 million people with no dose of vaccine.

Hā€™on the Bhoys.

Surely be just vaccinated people in nightclubs?

Seems to be a new variant coming out of Scotland, AY.4.2.

Currently 12.95% of Scottish sequences.

Fcuk them yella belly son of a bitches

1 Like

It does beg the question are they given the duty of care to patients required if they are refusing to see them unless they are tested? Itā€™s putting a barrier to care, that may not be related to covid.

Its terrible on parents ike you have said. It really baffles me.