Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Sophie Ellis Bextor might know?

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout Iā€™m tellin you why

ā€œWeā€™ve tried nothing and weā€™re all out of ideasā€

1 Like

Nice avatar pal.

1 Like

Cheers mate.

1 Like

Enjoy the pints lads, yeā€™ll be level 5 in 3 weeks. Holohan wonā€™t take this easy

Iā€™m not trying to justify it or say that is good. I agree with you that itā€™s a bit mad and seems weak.

A positive effect of all this is that we could see a return to the days of illegal raves in fields off motorways like they used to do around London in 1989.

And Donabate and Portrane and Brittas Bay will once again boom boom to the sounds of beach parties.

Yeah fair enough, agreed. Theyā€™re tying themselves up in knots over rules that are of absolutely no benefit.

Meanwhile they refuse to take on responsibility for measures that may actually have a positive impact (antigen testing, ventilation).

1 Like

I did say that months ago. Finally we found an aspect to agree on.

Just hearing thereā€™s one scheduled for Saturday January 8th at the beach behind Corballis golf course. 10pm. See you there.

The queue for coppers saturday night;

1 Like

They havenā€™t the guidance for the nightclubs ready yet.

Theyā€™ll probably wait to release it until Friday morning at 9am or similar so that they dont open on at 00:01 on Friday.

1 Like

Sure thereā€™s no rush

1 Like

Are opening hours back to normal now for bars with late licences.

I believe courts are full with applications this week for late licences

To further @Horsebox point, and not to drag @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy into this, but why would a 25 year old healthy person, who has little or no long term or serious risk in contracting covid, voluntarily go and get the vaccine when for personal safety, it will do fuck all for them. Itā€™s why young people generally dont get flu jabs either, if they get the flu, its generally not going to affect them as much as an older person. For me personally, it was as much getting it for the protection of my parents and other elderly people as to why I got the vaccine.

If it was solely sold as a vaccine for personal safety and not stopping community transmission, there is no way they get to 90% + uptake.

1 Like

I suppose they do it now if they want to get into most pubs/restaurants/nightclubs over the winter