Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Really good news story below. Hard work pays off for sure.

You are spot on with your analysis. On top of that exemptions cost the guts of 400 a pop up but were made free until the end of the year only last week. Not a lot of joined up thinking going on here. The question of enforcement is key too. The Guards are still sore after getting shafted in the vaccine rollout. The health inspectors are above working beyond the 9-5. I think more pressure will be put on the guards to check the checks.

The trouble is everyone knows Covid is being spread in the schools and the hospitals. The twitter will still go after the low hanging fruit though

1 Like

On 5th Oct NPHET said we were close to suppressing the virus. They’re a great bunch

Natural immunity me arse

9 Likes

Y’all rolling your sleeves up like absolute fuckwits and where are you guys now? 12 months on?

Back at square fucking 1.

1 Like

Do they seriously think they’ll be anywhere else in another 12 months?

1 Like

Is getting back to square 1 not the whole point

4 Likes

Have we been sold a pup on vaccines? It’s starting to look that way.

4 Likes

Back to square one is where you were 12 months ago.

Yes

The savvy operators saw this coming.

2 Likes

We did in fairness

2 Likes

Is this lad deranged or something? Was he not on the opposite side last week?

1 Like

The funny thing is lads like @the_man_himself still doubling down that he wasn’t duped.

Duped? I’ve gone on 2 foreign holidays and go to a pub/restaurant whenever I want in the last few months because of my vaccination status. I don’t think I’m the one that was duped

3 Likes

“Roll up your sleeve there like a good lad” :grin:

2 Likes

Yes. You were duped, sold a pup that a vaccine brings you back to normality. You didn’t need a vaccine to have a foreign holiday either. PCR testing would have worked either.

He’s mental.

A free vaccine vs 60 euro PCR tests. You do the maths

1 Like