Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Health Fish GIF by FYI Guys

Have a few flakes there.

2 Likes

Hopefully you get 15 likes for that. It’ll make your existence worthwhile. Here, have one.

Knowing i’m clearly the bane of your internet existence is more than enough, thank you.

You entered this exchange specifically to state that I am the bane of your internet existence. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s full car parks all over again

1 Like

Thanks to the forum member who set up a burner account to send me some PMs, before deleting them. Much appreciated.

That account wasn’t set up recently.

Fucking Dan

I’d say he meant to post it on the main board to be fair

Shame on you lads.

I did a search of it and the user apparently had some activity on February 23rd, 2020, before deleting a flurry of posts.

The thick plottens.

Hi Dan.

He had a cut off two Cork posters at that time. I’d like to commend him and distance myself from that account at the same time.

I’m assuming the reason it is disproportionate is because with 92% of the population being populated, 52% of ICU numbers come from that large portion of vaccinated. But yet a similar amount of unvaccinated people are in ICU but from a pool of 8% of the adult population. either way, I’d have expected more of the ICU numbers to be unvaccinated than vaccinated.

Again, it would be interesting to see why any of those are in ICU. The death numbers associated with care facilities is a huge concern and the focus should always have been so, rather than the populist low hanging fruit items like international travel/MHQ and other such things where the spread wasnt near as large as what it was in hospitals or nursing homes.

3 Likes

Anything the HSE is in charge of is clearly not responsible for anything

Herd immunity still a possibility

1 Like

Health service failings.

Well holy moly.