Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Bank Holiday Friday mate. On the wind down.

Have you been off the past week? Youā€™ve nearly 4k posts read on here in that time.

1 Like

Itā€™s gas to see them gloating at having their country partitioned, a serious lack of self awareness

1 Like

From that data we can safely say the vaccine is reducing the strain on ICU capacity. I suspect and taking a punt here, that a lot of the deaths of people with 2 doses are people with underlying conditions that contracted covid but covod and the underlying condition may have both contributed to the death

1 Like

Sure 93% of deaths were related to people with underlying health conditions before a vaccine had even been released.

1 Like

If somebody offered you a 100 quid would you take the vaccine ?

I dont mate. Skipping past your 3,500 posts.

Iā€™ve only had 123 posts so it looks like youā€™re telling more porkies. Might be best you found better use of your time.

I wouldnā€™t take if someone offered me 10k.

2 Likes

Still up for Sputnik?

Itā€™s rare to meet a man of principles that wonā€™t be swayed by money.

1 Like

Iā€™d trust Sputnik over other vaccines.

If he was principled he wouldnā€™t be using other peopleā€™s vaccines certs. Heā€™d just being awkward for the sake off being awkward.

1 Like

Shows how seriously anyone should take anything you post.

My track record is solid as fuck. Never been defeated in an internet debate on here.

4 Likes

Lol

The OIUTF mob were claiming with no evidence at all that lockdown had directly led to a massive spike in suicides.

This was an opportunistic lie put out there to push for a free for all at a time when there was no vaccination, which obviously would have been nuts.

When conclusive evidence arrived that the claim was indeed a lie, most of them would not accept it and started to move the goalposts as a coping mechanism.

So I think thereā€™s more than a grain of truth in the premise that a lot of the people who had been making this false claim were indeed hoping they would be proved right - because they refused to accept the reality when they were proved wrong.

See Sports Gemma for the most obvious representation of this phenomenon.

1 Like

Iā€™d use a fake passport, but only to get past security at Cyberdyne Systems. Once skynet is destroyed thatā€™ll be me finished with them

Why wouldnā€™t I be using other peopleā€™s certs.

You only need them down in the nanny state anyway.