Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Did I say they weren’t?

Those who didn’t take a vaccine feel they can fight the virus naturally or believe it’s all a cod. There are also those others getting vaccinated as a free pass for them.

Whatever way you butter this piece of toast cases are rising because the population has dropped its guard as regards the measures which suppressed it.

1 Like

That’s a particularly stupid letter. I didn’t do biology for the leaving cert but even I can see the flaw in it.

1 Like

Arriving in Dublin airport earlier. Used the automatic passport gates. Straight through no other document checks. Does Tony know this?

2 Likes

It’s a farce. I know a few who have been flying in and out for past two years with no checks or problems.

Oh boy

What’s the normal absenteeism in the HSE ?

1 Like

Did the exact same 2 weeks ago. No checks at all. What’s the craic @Batigol

We’re back baby

1 Like

Socially distanced lapdance?

2 Likes

Run and you may live
At least for a few years
But dying on your bed……

1 Like

A relation of mine is in a ward in Limerick Regional, arriving in last monday. Of the 7 nurses on the ward, 6 of them called in sick. Nothing to do with Covid of course.

2 Likes

Look in coppers, or similar. Can’t blame them really

1 Like

Big influx of foreignera this week for the county final…nuff said

https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/br/b-cdc/covid-19deathsandcasesseries34/

Zero deaths in the 0-24 age group since the pandemic began according to the CSO.

1 Like

We need to jab newborns pal

Its good news anyway you’d have to say @Watchyourtoes

50 deaths out of 134 thousand cases in the 25-44 year old group.

1 Like

Fellas wont be happy until human immortality is made possible.

2 Likes

99.89% chance of recovering from Covid if you’re 64 years of age or younger according to those numbers if you test positive.

2 Likes

I mentioned it before but a friend of mine, a marathon runner, has what seems like a permanent heart condition after covid. She’s fucked. She might be in the 99% surviving or whatever but doesn’t know if she’ll be able to live what was her previous normal life again.

2 Likes