Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I wonder has he considered Covid might be the answer? :grinning:

I see people are calling for use of antigen tests in schools now.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what drove the excess deaths here?

cc @glenshane

A bad strain of flu, an ineffective vaccine and high energy prices during a cold winter.

Who would have thought that was an option to prevent the spread

4 Likes

Sound familiar?

The only difference is nobody seemed to bat an eyelid then. I think we can all agree that some people are merely using Covid and calling for shutdown of society for their own vanity and self-righteousness, they literally do not care for public health and safety.

It seems mad but many countries across Europe actually thought of it months and months ago.

It seems that testing all of the students once or twice a week catches hundreds of asymptomatic cases that would otherwise continue going to school and would spread to others.

In our case it was initially viewed as a tool to get things open so the focus was on how it could be gamed by the population. Once NPHET had discredited the technology they were forced to double down and deny its use as a tool to identify cases and mitigate spread.

Paddy couldnā€™t be trusted you see

3 Likes

Fair play @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy @ironmoth @glenshane

4 Likes

Actually a year ago. They should children how to use them and all.

Irish children are either too thick to do it or too clever and will put butter on it

The fat Irish children are made of butter.

1 Like

Roaster children

Wow, looks like that settles the argument!

Tom Frieden | Council on Foreign Relations. Yeah, you quoted a globalist shill who would say things like that. Yawwn

Getting comical at this stage. Turn off the lights and pretend your not home

1 Like

OK David Irving.

Deserves jail for the disgusting crime that is jagermeister, never mind anything else. How do you feel about this @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy @glenshane ? The lecture not the jagermeister!