Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Covid is the only show in town.

Kids are at danger now because their immune systems are vulnerable due to the fanatical Covid nuts wanting society locked down.

interesting lads are chatting on RSV.
@fenwaypark , I hope you and yours are all OKā€¦jesus.
So Iā€™ve heard of 2 cases of it here in last few weeks, both kids 2 or 3 brothers of kids in schoolā€¦they know it was RSV as after the parents took them to AE in drogheda one was sent to temple St and I dont know about the otherā€¦

fuck Iā€™ve never seen so many kids sick, the football this morning was unreal big deep coughs and dirty noses, maybe we re more aware of it nowā€¦I dunno

1 Like

Jaysus. Tough little bastard.

1 Like

Christ! My heart goes out to you. Thatā€™s a tough burden. Good luck, I hope you and the wife and family are doing OK.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that, very sorry for your trouble.

1 Like

My personal highlight for peak insanity would be that lady doctor on NPHET, canā€™t remember her name, who gave the warning that covid could make your penis shrink

1 Like

All good. We are blessed to have two healthy little girls now. He was 3 years and 4 months when he passed. We suffered terrible tragedies during that period. Our luck changed after he passed away. I genuinely believe, he is looking after us.

52 Likes

My sister has twins who are 3 and I was down at my motherā€™s Friday when the pair of them were there. Had them pigging on pancakes and then out for a big walk.

We got back and one of them said not feeling well. Let her down on the couch to rest. My mother checked on her and sheā€™s gone blue. Iā€™ve not felt fear like it.

Had to bomb to the hospital with her on my motherā€™s lap struggling to breathe, shivering, barely responding to us.

Sister met us at hospital and went in with her. Thankfully all fine shortly thereafter and was told itā€™s a virus affecting kids doing a nasty trade presently. Iā€™d imagine itā€™s this RSV mentioned.

Still shook from the image of her gone blue

4 Likes

Jesus. I can only imagine the horror of it. My brother lost his son and the pain and destruction of it was horrendous. It is such a tragedy when a child dies. Wonderful that you have happy healthy girls now. Good luck to you all.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s no words. Sorry for your loss Fenway, and happy for your family now.

3 Likes
1 Like

Mate of mine is fairly convinced he experienced a dose of that after the vaccine. He would be a keen running so has a high end watch. His chest felt really weird for about 2 weeks after the vaccine and it was about a month before his heart rate got back to normal readings on the watch.

eek

1 Like

Lucky I got out for a few pints last night

1 Like

Holohan has played this beautifully

1 Like

Aslan setlist at the Olympia tonight:

This Is (A Superspreader Event)
How Can I Protect You (In This Crazy Covid World)
You Know Itā€™s Gonna Hurt Sometimes (When You Have Covid)
Six Days To Zero (Covid Policy)
Too Late For Hallelujah
Been So Long
Feel No Shame (When Youā€™re Wearing A Mask Indoors)
Maybe Iā€™m Obsessed (With Looking At Covid Numbers)
You Ainā€™t Loving Me Lately (What With the Covid And All)
(Covid Is Coming) Down On Me
I Need A Little Time (Before The Next Lockdown)
Donā€™t Make Me Cry Again
Goodbye Christy Dignam

masterstrokeā€¦
heā€™s some man

Thatā€™s encouraging, you can either view this as a positive or a negative.

The more daily cases the more natural immunity people should have down the line and natural immunity is the only proper thing you can have to stop transmission. The vaccines clearly are offering little impact in terms of infection and transmission.

Lock us all up ta fuck. We can all sit inside with our double jabs and masks on to flatten the curve

1 Like

ā€œget the fuck iiiiiiiiiiiinā€ ā€¦ says Tony