Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

You can if you are a politician who wants to go to Cop26.

You cannot if you are a pleb.

Noted

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi dancing after a few pints.

Can understand why the bouncer took offence.

4 Likes

Go up to Ennis, thereā€™s none of that shite.

1 Like

I used to laugh when the latest round of restrictions would be announced and it would contain lines like:

ā€˜No dancing allowed under any circumstancesā€™

ā€˜Dancing not allowed whatsoeverā€™

So suppress that wonderful natural tendency you have to let your body go with the music. Itā€™s evil.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe you typed that all on a public forum :joy:

1 Like

Can you translate that?

cc @Juhniallio ??

The Graham oDwyer rule

3 Likes

Interesting piece.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve dropped the kids off at school, bought the oul lad a couple of newspapers and moved the cattle from a waterlogged field to a less waterlogged field. This has given me the time to reflect and identify the aspect of your post which I found most disconcerting. Could you please give me some idea about how you arrived at your decision to dance at your table? Did you discuss it, what where the pertinent factors etc? Accurate quotations would be greatā€¦

3 Likes

Interesting he didnā€™t mention the other Nordic countries in his many comparisons. I wonder why.

Yeah he should have mentioned how the likes of Norway admitted that it was a mistake to close primary schools and took their lead from Sweden.

1 Like

Norway, Finland and Denmark must be looking on enviously at Swedenā€™s death rates.

In the same way that Liverpool supporters are looking on enviously at Manchester United having a propah manager in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

1 Like

CCTV footage of @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi and chums

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

21 Likes

Already implied in his piece. His Sweden, Sweden, Sweden piece fails to compare death rates with its Nordic neighbours. Interesting, as you say.

Yes. Yes I can.

1 Like

No itā€™s not mentioned with reference to those countries. I agree that he should also compare to their neighbours on the whole, plenty of mistakes were made. Overall the substance of the piece is correct in that their ā€œexperimentā€ didnā€™t lead to calamity.

1 Like

He compares Sweden to the worst performing countries. Itā€™s been done to death on TFK.