Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Any survivors?

The mid west health board are in the media frequently wagging the finger.

I’d imagine you’re vaccinated?

Presumably you’ve no symptoms it sounds from that post. So if it comes back negative are you just going to keep getting tested on a weekly basis or what was the point of getting tested now?

2 Likes

There has been a 100% survival rate so far

There you go then. A shining example. The collaborators will be seething

I’d not ask a lad in a bullet proof vest for a cert either.

Likely to be offered a booster soon, as a few at work have already been called. Think I will turn it down. I had Moderna which appears to be lasting quite well, and I’m only 33. I’d imagine someone else needs it more anyway

6 Likes

Should be your choice either way pal.

Do what suits you best.

1 Like

It should be everyone’s choice. My only worry is my COVID cert will expire and I won’t be allowed to travel

1 Like

You couldn’t give moderna away these days. Half the planet won’t let it near a young fella

1 Like

I’d love if the covid cert fucked off. I get where you’re coming from. For me, I’ll stay here rather than go along with the cunts.

Fuck them. Thats just me though.

1 Like

A noble gesture. However unless you can post a picture of yourself injecting your booster into a granny* on Twitter I fear you will not get the INTERNET likes you deserve, only TFK love-hearts.

*This is unlikely but don’t do this in a nightclub

1 Like

Holohan: If you’re planning to go out two nights a week - perhaps just go out one. If you’re planning on having ten people over - perhaps just have five.

One can see where the T-Dawg is going with this. He’s gradually banning fun altogether - again.

You’re bang on here too. It is going to expire.

@glasagusban , look away kid.

I wonder about this claim that the principal is prevented from telling other people in the school that they had a close contact. Would that be constitutional? In the US that would definitely be against the right to free expression. In Ireland the right to free expression isn’t remotely as absolute.

Are you prevented from travelling if it’s after six months following your second dose?

This is not good.

You don’t say. Didn’t anyone warn you about this?

1 Like

No not right now afaik

1 Like

Tony wants lads drinking at home on their own