Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I bring my two for a test daily. Gets me out from under the bed.

8 Likes

Vikings NFL player Dakota Dozier hospitalized with Covid, fully vaccinated. First NFL player to be hospitalized as far as I know.

I think itā€™s pretty well established now that 6 months after vaccination protection is gone.

2 Likes

Have you seen any solid datasets on rates of reinfection of unvaxxed people who have contracted covid once?

1 Like

No, just claims from zealots that natural immunity isnā€™t a thing.

1 Like

What was he vaccinated with? The one shot J&J is no good to no one

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/dr-tony-holohan-in-favour-25426807
What do the boardā€™s moderates think of this? @glasagusban @Gman ā€¦ there are no other moderates.

Sorry, @mikehunt is the ultimate moderate

Iā€™d rather everyone was vaccinated so that the likes of having a vaccine pass wouldnt be needed. Iā€™d also much rather that a proper contact tracing set up was installed, particularly in schools. But Iā€™m more than uncomfortable with the set up that you need papers to be able to go about your daily business. It might make sense and be a workable solution, but its just not right from an ethical perspective.

6 Likes

No it isnā€™t.

Yeah Iā€™m against it too. Unvaccinated people can never get their hair cut again and the emergency situation continues indefinitely, possibly for years. I have no sense whatsoever that if they reached a critical mass the passports would be dropped.

Those who were vaccinated and didnā€™t need to be must feel had.

1 Like

Donā€™t be so angry because you got mugged off.

Ready for a good solid day of going at it again?

6 Likes

I can still get my hair cut pal

Huh?

I fail to see how Iā€™m unique here.

Iā€™ll keep going though until I get some overdue apologies.

Iā€™m just making chit chat. You sound like youā€™re up for a good aul day of proving your caseā€¦

2 Likes

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi just landed a 25 pointer for a quintessentially moderate postā€¦this suggests most posters are moderates

2 Likes

So can I. You just want it consigned to your mug cert

1 Like

A few apologies from others will suffice. I think the data is becoming increasingly overwhelming against the vaccine fascists. They should show some humility now and admit they made absolute tits out of themselves.

You donā€™t think this is the beginning of a digital id/currency system?