Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Negative.

4 Likes

Not surprising

Hard luck, maybe next time

1 Like

The patriotic thing would be to report the Merrion hotel all day every day

Thereā€™s a backlog of about 4,000 cases to be unleashed at some stage, probably tomorrow evening to try and quieten people over the weekend

1 Like

Very cynical these days runt, pal.

But you donā€™t really say it.

You have to keep the woke snowflakes onside? Is that it or are you unsure of your opinion?

I donā€™t remember a time when I wasnā€™t cynical.

If youā€™re cynical youā€™ll be right a lot more often than you are wrong.

1 Like

Being cynical and going along with it is just as bad as being ignorant.

I donā€™t see any difference. Each to their own pal. No offence.

1 Like

Why would you hope he gets it? What if he has an underlying condition and is deemed at risk?

Average deaths in Ireland for this time of year has been 90 per day for the past number of years. This year itā€™s currently runnjng at 130 per day, almost a 50% increase. Itā€™s not covid thatā€™s killing them, so what is it?

Stephen Kennys Ireland

This is class from my fellow Milan ultras.

Begs the question, what should be done for healthcare and to a lesser extent other frontline workers when this is over. Iā€™d propose a three year 20% tax hike for the under the bed brigade and then a tax break passed on. Canā€™t let the work from home merchants away with contributing nothing.

3 Likes

What about a compilation of the best dancing nurses/doctors commemoration DVD (streamed format) to each and every one of the front line healthcare workers with a bonus section showing people outside their front doors clapping?

Hide under the bed merchants to be punished separately.

2 Likes

The Dutch are famously authoritarian.

Covid doesnā€™t harm children, our resident self proclaimed experts said.

They were talking shite.

As always.

Well hes not too poorly by the sound of things and heā€™d have natural immunity which seems to be much superior to the otherā€¦
Either that or Iā€™m evil. What do you think?

UK cases back up again over the last two days. So called natural immunity is a pure cod.

Wasnā€™t there a famous fascist born in Austria?

Seems everything is a cod these days

Not really. Itā€™s just that a lot of lads here arenā€™t very smart at all but are desperate to appear so so buy into ultra-cynicism and professional contrarian right wing opinion, which is the biggest cod of all.

@glenshane is a great example of a poster who has decided to use being performatively wrong about everything as a substitute for a personality.