Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Lukeworm eh?

For a lad that condones grooming for Pedoā€™s!

Stage 4.

A great victory for natural immunity :ireland::ireland::ireland:

Magic Worms?

Wtf?

I donā€™t get it, I hope that wasnā€™t supposed to read paedos??

I think itā€™s American spelling. You can tell the lads that are influenced by weird American ideas by the way they spell particular words.

Still more than a little confused as to why that terrible allegation would be levelled at me so Iā€™ll await clarification

Itā€™s because heā€™s frustrated he doesnā€™t have any actual arguments so he has to lash out.

Hello?

Are you going to back up that comment?

Some very nasty stuff on this thread over the past 24 hours.

Very nasty.

1 Like

Was in a bar (or more accurately on way into a bar) in suburbia earlier who refused to let in 6 of us (3 men and 3 women) as one of the girls didnā€™t have a photo Iā€™d to match her vaccine cert

We walked next door.

Thereā€™s a reason John Bull ruled us for 800 years with two lads in Dublin Castle with a stern look. Weā€™re a joke of a country.

12 Likes

Some lads will seize any opportunity to discriminate, exclude and bully. Look at @Thomas_Brady and @myboyblue earlier. Theyā€™d have loved to be tight with the fellas in the castleā€¦they wouldnā€™t have been paid informers, theyā€™d have informed for free.
Collaborators.

3 Likes

Sounds like you had one too many Irish coffees and they didnā€™t want to let ye in

3 Likes

:joy:ā€¦.

Fucking cunts should have COVID passes

Foolish of her not to have the necessary ID all the same. Putting unnecessary pressure on the poor doorman

1 Like

Iā€™d say the soup taking, tout of a collaborator absolutely loved his little moment of significance

1 Like

The doorman was expecting a debate. He didnā€™t get one. We simply headed in next door.